[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy fucking shit I can barely contain my rage Young mayor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

holy fucking shit I can barely contain my rage

Young mayor charged with rape

>netflix, chilling, two teenagers alone in their pjs, she's wearing a sleeveless onesie
>guy leans in for the kiss
>she rejects him

>2 years in jail, 10 years sex offender registry, banned from child work, lost and ruined career in politics

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/21/young-mayor-tipped-rising-star-labour-party-behind-bars-sexually/

>eferring to McAughey, the victim added: "I wake up screaming and sweating with flashbacks of that incident. This is no life - it isn't my life, because I'm no longer living. You broke me more than I ever thought it was possible to break someone.

"I had to give up everything because you made me give up on myself. I will never forgive you for what you have done to me and how you have stolen so much away from my life and for making me feel that I am worthless. I may never be okay again because of you."
>>
>>37864105
>undid her bra and began biting her neck and chest while she tried to fight him off

fuck you OP. The girl is still a moron for getting so btfo.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>first I was like

>>37864154
allegedly, and what the fuck its her word against his, she can say he anally raped her and he has no defence other than saying "no I didn't".

now hes going to prison where gangs of muslims are going to sodomize him and convert him to isis.

He denied biting her neck and chest for over a year, and there is no evidence he did.... except her pointing and saying he did.
>>
the lesson here is to equip your house with video cameras
>>
>>37864105
normalfags deserve worse.
>>
>>37864243
>19
>convicted rapist
>face in every news paper in country
>currently in jail being raped
>has a child already
>

>normalfags ammirite?
>>
>>37864266
This originally designed senpai
>>
>>37864266
that's hilarious, i hope more normalscum have that happen to them!
>>
File: op_is_a_fag.png (35KB, 558x281px) Image search: [Google]
op_is_a_fag.png
35KB, 558x281px
>>37864266
he's a definitely a normalfag.

if you faggots read the whole article, it's clear he did more than "lean in for a kiss"
>>
>man tries to molest child
>fails
>h-he didn't even [get] to do anything!
>>
>>37864105
I dont feel sorry for the fat idiot.
If he looked like a supermodel those roasties would have gladly let him have his way with them and keep their mouths shut.
>>
>>37864301
>1 y/o child
>in prison for rape

the only way this is a normalfag is if hes a black american in chicago.

>>37864306
>man
17 y/o
>child
the girl was on a date with him, in his home, literally fucking netflix and chill, she was half naked too
>>
>>37864105
Fuck off anon, I just read the article. He did a lot more than that, what he did was clearly serious sexual assault. He didnt just lean in for a kiss
>>
>>37864478
this is all that she claims he did,

he denied everything except a fucking kiss

There are no witnesses, no bite marks, no evidence, just her word that he tried to rape her.
>>
>>37864182
>there is no evidence he did
Yeah there is. Look at the snapchat messages that >>37864301posted. If that isn't a confession then I don't know what is.

Also wtf is the UK Youth Parliament? The article tried to pass him off as a real mayor. Bongs are so silly.

>>37864293
I agree. This is what he deserves for trying to cheat on his gf.
>>
>>37864393
>implying having a child makes you less of a normalfag
riddle me this, if a robot goes to a party once does that make him any less of a robot? a normalfag does something that most normalfags don't do, does that make him less of a normalfag? goddamn, i'm talking to a brainlet.
>>
>>37864105
Looks like he has poop under his lip :3
>>
Why didn't he go to an AMP like a regular pervert
>>
>>37864506
>just her word that he tried to rape her.
Why would she lie about that? Seriously, do you realize how embarrassing that is for her
>>
>>37864577
op is a clearly a faggot trying to bend every story to support his misogynistic worldview. it's like that game that children play where you fit the shapes through the hole. except he's trying to shave off the square shape to fit through the circle hole.

also, women do crazy shit for attention sometimes.
>>
>>37864577
well its probably more embarrasing to have it known she had sex with an up and coming mayor who already has a gf and child and basically just wanted a quick fuck one night stand.

so she says he raped her...
>>
>>37864182
Why do morons like you keep saying that a girl only has to claim rape and the guy automatically gets jailed? That's not true at all.
>>
>>37864105
Daily reminder that pakis were allowed to rape, gang rape, torture and traffic thousands of white English girls all over the country for years.

Police and social services were too afraid to confront the paki rapists cos das raciss.
>>
>>37864814

Why is that relevant? This isn't a race thing, the guy is a fat pervert.
>>
>>37864799
except thats what happened.

she said you raped me,

he said no I didn't and you wanted it (nexflix and chill is code for lets put the tv on and have sex)

Rape is when a minority or unemployed guy puts on a mask, then gets a big knife, then hides in a dark street, grabs a woman and tells her to open her pussy or he will kill her.

its not "i regret having sex with that guy last night whs place I went to with the intention of having sex, so to avoid the shame of being called a slut I'll tell everyone he raped me"
>>
>>37864876
it is a race thing. They percecute him because hes white
>>
>>37864927
You early didn't read the article, only OP's bait post. That is not what happened.
>>
>labour party
Suddenly I don't care about him
>>
>>37864814
>sand niggers get off with gang raping white girl
>white guy convicted of rape for kissing girl
Think about it, paki.
>>
>>37864105
He should be sentenced to life in prison just for that fuckin hairstyle, what is that shit? Is that a thing in England?
>>
His real mistake was not being a woman. If he had a vagina, he'd get a three year suspended sentence and a lesser charge
>>
This is why I'm forced to be a virgin. I don't want to even touch a woman, because then I can be accused of rape and go to prison just like that.
>>
>>37866019
You do know things like that do not happen, right? Unless by "woman" you mean "8 year old".
>>
>>37866096
They absolutely do happen, roastie. It happens all the fucking time, and it's even worse if you're in uni.
>>
>>37866144
If it happens all the fucking time you should easily be able to post links. You do know that sending someone to prison for rape requires evidence more than a girl's word right?

Yes, you can find outlier cases of miscarriage of justice, like for any crimes. Corrupt DAs and judges.
>>
>>37866220
http://bfy .tw/ CUgT

Holes have no idea what men have to deal with.
>>
>>37864927
>Rape is when a minority or unemployed guy puts on a mask, then gets a big knife, then hides in a dark street, grabs a woman and tells her to open her pussy or he will kill her.

can you imagine being so sheltered and retarded that you actually think like this? thank god OP is posting on r9k which means that his life is probably a living hell of self doubt and self hate

hopefully he kills himself soon
>>
>>37864506
>no bite marks
Top kek anon
Yeah when you go in to bite a girls neck it's suppose to be gentle, you don't fucking chew her skin and leave a mark. And even if a mark was left most just fade.
>>
>>37864105
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE IM STILL A FAT PEDO IN A CAGE
>>
The slut wouldn't complain if it was Chad
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.