[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boot up laptop for first time in almost 2 years >see your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (79KB, 681x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
79KB, 681x800px
>boot up laptop for first time in almost 2 years
>see your old website is pinned
>read it
>cry
>>
"My name is Jack. I live in England and I like technology, hanging out with friends and listening to music. My favourite bands are Death Grips, Placebo, Pink Floyd, Pixies, Depeche Mode, Flobots and many more. I have a girlfriend called Kitty and a cat called Badger, as well as three guinea pigs called Snowflake, Truffles and Toffee. I have best friends called Jacob, Jamie and Matt.

I am currently doing a uniformed services course at college, however, I hope to stop this to do an apprenticeship as an IT Technician for the CAA.

My ideal life would be to have a normal home in the countryside/suburbs, a wife and two-three children. I would like to have a career either in business administration or as an IT Technician.

My favourite movies are About Time, The Godfather and Fightclub. I especially like About Time as it as a Romantic Comedy and I would like to think of myself as a very Romantic person who has a big heart."
>>
"This is my girlfriend Kitty. Kitty is a lovely girl who is kind, considerate and caring but can also be funny and has a dark sense of humour. She leans politically right-wing (like me!) and has the same aspirations in life. I really like Kitty."

Kitty is now a druggie who hates me, I failed my course at college, the apprenticeship never happened and lost contact with my friends.
>>
The blog;

"11/10/2015 21:34

Went over to T Wells to spend time with Kitty at her house. I wasn't supposed to be there as she was in trouble for sneaking out last Saturday, however, I still came over. After an hour or so her mum came home. I had to hide in the wardrobe for about ten minutes, before collecting my stuff and sprinting out the door. Sadly her mum saw me, but neither of us got in much trouble. Everything went okay.
10/10/2015 01:32 AM

Went out with Kitty and my friends Jacob, Nut and Nic last night. Had a couple drinks, got some pizza, chilled out and watched some YouTube at my place. Kitty was gonna stay over at mine but her mum called a cab for her. Nic, Nut and Jacob stayed at mine, was a good laugh. We smoked tea (not slang, literal tea from a teabag), watched random shit and snuck out at 1 AM to get a kebab and drink Whisky. We then crashed at my place. Nut left at 4 AM cause we were all chilling and he wasn't as tired as us. We slept til like 11, with Nic leaving at 11:30 then Jacob leaving at like 12:30. Was a very fun time. I also just watched my favourite movie, About Time, with Kitty. She really liked it!
07/10/2015 02:50 AM

Had a talk with Kitty about my depression, our feelings and life. While it was difficult, it was good to talk and she said it helped her learn a lot more about me. Generally feeling better."
>>
>>37863682
It might get better. It might get worse.

All you can be sure of is that this is not the end, unless you die from some freak accident in the next year or so, you're life will not be like this forever. So look forward to that change - either better times and a reason not to cry... Or a reason to double down on your will to live, and a challenge to build character and make you even more of a man.

It might no always be fun, but there's always a good side to everything. I know this can be very hard to imagine, and I probably sound like a normie saying "just don't be sad bro and get a haircut and a truck and SLAY pusssy bro!"

But there's always something good to look for. And it probably will get better. So keep going, you're already a lot stronger than you realise, and in some sort of abstract way, this stranger on the internet (and probably the other side of the world) cares about you and your success - not in a conventional way, but you doing well and projecting the good times onto the world as you see fit benefits us all. So I know that feel, and I genuinely hope you do well.
>>
>>37863853
Thank you :) I really do appreciate it and will keep everything you said in mind
>>
>>37863915
Please do so man. Sometimes a dash of nihilism or stoicism helps you get through tough times in life. Just sit back and laugh more and more as life tries to break your mind. If you're aware of it, you'll realise that life is a yellow bastard who gives off empty threats, he might try to fuck things up and see if you crumple, but looking him dead in the eye, and saying "fuck you, I do what I want and I'm not letting anything stop me" will have life running away from you with it's tail between it's legs.

And only then, are you the true master of your destiny. Everybody can achieve it, but finding strength and answers is not always the easiest thing. The important things is to keep 3 areas of life well hone:
- Always have some sort of hobby or activity that you love
- Try to do something you're at least ok at every now and then
- Do your chores. Do the menial, back-breaking shit that nobody wants to do, because you can, and because it makes you tougher in every way.

Godspeed anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.