[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you bots deal with the reality that you are ugly? Do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1466479271972.jpg (62KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
1466479271972.jpg
62KB, 500x627px
How do you bots deal with the reality that you are ugly?

Do you fantasize about plastic surgery? Learning to use makeup?

You know when roasties complain about only being cared about for their looks? It's like the opposite. People only ever engage with me because I have something in common with them or something interesting or funny to say. never because I am cool or attractive.
>>
Why do you need other people anyway OP? Only you feel sad only you feel happy
>>
>>37862385
Yeah I do fantasize about plastic surgery. make my jaw and nose look good, do some laser hair removal around my brow, these things would one day be the goals that I imagine Old Stacy from high school who rejected me seeing that I now have a great face... I've also been doing outdoor blue collar work so I have muscle. If I got plastic surgery, there would be a lot of people I could say Fuck You to
>>
>>37862385
>Do you fantasize about plastic surgery?

all the time. worst thing is i'm possibly about to spend 20k on a car.... i could get surgery instead, yet i dont do it
>>
how do you know if you're ugly? original
>>
>>37862473
honestly if I saved up the money I could probably afford it

but my family and few friends would definitely not be happy with it

and i'm not even sure what I need to begin with anyways

jaw correction, chin correction (it's asymmetrical), double eyelid surgery, lip reduction (I am east asian with nigger lips for some reason)

>>37862520
if you even need to ask this at this age you're probably not ugly. At worst, slightly below average.

If you're really ugly, you'll have known since you were a little kid
>>
>>37862536
don't get the double eyelid you dumb gook. I doubt you look bad at all.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.