[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9K's Do's and Dont's of going on dates >Do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1491981280908.png (75KB, 210x306px) Image search: [Google]
1491981280908.png
75KB, 210x306px
R9K's Do's and Dont's of going on dates

>Do
Ask a lot of questions and seem interested in conversing with your date

>Dont
Talk about how sad, pathetic, and virgin you are.
>>
>>do tell her some of your non autistic llllll

>>don't brag about your botted pokemon go acct
>>
Do
>post boi pucci

Don't
>post girl pucci
>>
Do
>rape

Dont
>date anyone over 15
>>
>>37862093
>do

Have an emotional conversation.

>don't

Have an intelligent conversation. For example don't have your conversation be a bunch of questions and answers. You gotta throw in flair.
>>
>>37864242
Ho-how does someone do that? What emotional things do we talk about?
>>
>do ask tons of questions. The more she invest time speaking to you, the bigger your chances to take her to another date. But don't make it feel like you are interegating her.
>don't tell her you browse 4chan. I literally talk from experience.
>>
Do : Take her someplace meaningful, have an actual interest in what she has to say, be as honest as possible, always offer assistance even if you know she'll turn you down

Don't : demand anything, make ultimatums, try to manipulate, make decisions for her, try to change her decisions or opinions, talk about something she isn't interested in, mention past relationships, expose your power level about anything, or seem desperate in any way
>>
>>37862093

Don't
>date anyone

Origg
>>
Don't pretend you don't have anxiety issues and fake being normal.
>>
>>37862093
>do

Be open, and not secretive. You won't look mysterious, you'll look like you're trying to hide something

>don't

Be so open that you tell her you're a khv NEET
>>
>>37862093
>do: be attractive
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.