[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /bad/ at suicide? >Tried to hang myself with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Anyone else /bad/ at suicide?

>Tried to hang myself with an electric guitar cord
>Cord broke just as I was passing out
>A year later slit my wrists
>My sister happened to be over
>She found me literally a minute later, took me to the hospital

Also general suicide feels thread. Why do you want to die, r9k?
>>
How the fuck can you fail to kill yourself? That makes you the dumbest person alive. Better end it soon.
>>
>>37861842
Just jump off a fucking bridge it's that fucking easy for fucks sake.
>>
>>37861853

He didn't. He wanted to be found for the attention. Now he's getting attention by posting about it.
You might be the dumbest person alive if you fail to grasp this.
>>
>>37861853
Life is strange, my friend. Crazy circumstances lead to such things happening. But I agree. I know I won't last the summer. I'll get a gun and finally do it right
>>
>>37861891
I just wanted to know if there are other anons who are as big of fuckups as me. I'm not some roastie piece of shit. So fuck you faggot. I've been saving for a gun.
>>
>>37861881
Do a flip
Orgignaly~
>>
Occasionally I go a day or two without visiting this board, and forget how much normalfags have infested. And then I see replies to posts like this, and I fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrr
>>
>>37861842
Silica gel is actually safe to eat, the bag is a choking hazard so that's why it says do not eat.
>>
>>37861974
>day or 2 without visiting
GTFO NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37861842

Tried to kill myself the same way.
Same story. Guitar cable broke.

The other few times was with actual rope, I got interrupted by the phone each time.

Oh well.
>>
>>37861842
At least do something original.
>>
>>37862184
Thanks for keeping on topic, anon. Suffocating yourself is kinda intense. But I want to experience death in it's fullest. So I'll shoot myself in the heart in August. I have my eye on a .357. Gonna go out right this time. I feel like if I shoot myself in the head, it'll be over too quickly
>>
File: 1497096080558.jpg (52KB, 750x739px) Image search: [Google]
1497096080558.jpg
52KB, 750x739px
>try to hang myself
>wake up hour later on the floor with a big hole in the ceiling
>>
>>37861842

guitar cables are pretty strong, anon. they're rubber and a bunch of wire. you must be really fat.
>>
>>37861842
i keep trying and failing to overdose on my medications
getting real tired of the charcoal smoothies, lads
>>
>>37861842
Considering taking this route

>Wait until the coldest day of the year
>Go somewhere isolated
>Wear very light clothing
>take sleeping pills
>Go to sleep
>Die of hypothermia in my sleep.

Is this feasible?
>>
>>37861842
If you're bad at suicide, you aren't trying. It doesn't take shit to shoulder tackle a train.
>>
>>37861842
>be 6 years old
>feel not enough attention/justice given to me
>lie on ground
>put a chair on top of me
>wasnt that heavy
>hoped itd still gradually press me into a pancake
Boy Id show them.
>>
Took too many xans and drank too much then tried to tie a bag over my head. Passed out and hit my head on the sink; threw up and woke up 2 days later still on the bathroom floor with what felt like some kind of concussion or brain damage.
>>
>>37862904
yes, many drunks die like this.
>>
File: OP's Humilliation Parade.png (397KB, 1200x1931px) Image search: [Google]
OP's Humilliation Parade.png
397KB, 1200x1931px
obligatory repost of this original image
>>
>>37862297
Make sure you aim right, it's easy to fuck that up and just end up a confused brain-damaged mess or surviving with a tube stuck down your throat for the rest of your life.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.