[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have cute gf >encourages you to kill yourself https:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>have cute gf
>encourages you to kill yourself

https://www.dashtribune.com/death-by-text-facebook-messenger-encourage-suicide/

What the hell was wrong with this female?
>>
You just need to do it ANON
promise me!
do it!
>>
oh my god this is terrible aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
WHAT THE FUCK

IS THIS REAL? (and no I'm not clicking on the link I'm spooked of potential viruses)

but fuck if this is real, fuck that horrible cunt, karma will get her.
>>
>>37861618
I'm happy that that the kid no longer has to deal with life. He no longer has to deal with women, work, pain, or anything. I envy him
>>
>>37861618
She wanted to be the girl with the dead boyfriend.
>>
what's the problem with you losers?

i actually side with stacy on this one. if you're gonna tell someone you want to kill yourself, don't expect them to go "NOOO YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL DONT DO IT!". that's attention whoring. suicide is an adult decision that you have a right to do since you are the owner of your body and you decide if you want to be alive or not. stacy is not even encouraging him, she's only giving tips on how to do it succesfully.

if the suicidal one was the girl and the one giving tips was a guy you would all be "so? if you wanna kill yourself go do it instead of whoring for attention". you guys are pathetic.
>>
>>37863170
you have the makings of a chad bro, i like what i see.../soc/ with me nigar
>>
>>37863102
this, instant sympathy points and she gets pourings of attention from everyone, she never actually loved him

those messages were never supposed to be found
>>
>>37861618
What do you think is wrong with her? Cause what the fuck...that is actually so fucking weird

Is she secretly one of the crazy fembots?
>>
>>37863044
She's in jail now, dunno the exact time but the crime maxed out at 20 years. The key piece of evidence was when he got out of the car he was dying in, and she started demanding he get back in and die.
>>
>they don't know about her obsession with Glee
>they don't know she was a psychopath
She literally copied quotes from her idol right after, look this shit up, she just wanted to be exactly like the chick with the dead boyfriend
>>
>>37863495
>The key piece of evidence was when he got out of the car he was dying in, and she started demanding he get back in and die.
WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
nOOOOO DID HE ACTUALLY DIE? I fucking hate that bitch

Why did she do it? Where can you read more about this? Why the fuck did she want him dead?
>>
>spams DO IT DO IT!!!!!!
wow what a attention whoring roastie cunt
when i read this im full of hate and want to rape and murder her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.