[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always feel hungry. It fucking sucks. I managed to get my weight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Fat_ac0a4a_5576352.jpg (42KB, 780x545px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_ac0a4a_5576352.jpg
42KB, 780x545px
I always feel hungry. It fucking sucks. I managed to get my weight under control for a lil by smoking cigarettes. But I got COPD and had to quit smoking and now I'm back to feeding like a cow.
Any other robots have a food addiction?
>>
Me too, i just cant fucking stop eating for the life me, and i regret it everytime, i smoke but i still find myself eating all the time. im not obese but im a little overweight i guess. I think the main reason im always stuffing my fucking gay face is because i've nothing else to do.

im lonely :'(
>>
Just drink water. You pee out what you don't need anyway.
>>
>>37861606
will cum work instead?
>>
File: 53636.jpg (6KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
53636.jpg
6KB, 250x201px
I would help but why bother you just want to complain
>>
>>37862344
>but why bother you just want to co
Drink more water, exercise, nutrition. Yea yea heard it all before normie
>>
>>37862977
Good, so are you going to do any of those things?
>>
>>37862977
Cut sugar out of your diet. Eat more fibre. It makes you feel more full in between meals.

Substitute your sugary drinks for tea. I can't do water by itself, but you have practically infinite flavours of tea you can distract yourself with.
>>
>>37863006
So many flavors of boiled water with leaf
>flavor
>>
>>37863040
Sorry that you're so much of a fat fuck that your taste buds can't pick up on anything that doesn't have forty grams of sugar in it.
>>
I always feel hungry, end up not eating and when I eat too much I don't get fat.
>>
>>37861568
Drink a lot of water, fill your stomach with it too turn off the hunger
>>
>>37863053
You're mad cause youre hungry. Mother referes to this emotional outburst as hangry

> "Hangry is a clever portmanteau of hungry and angry, and an adjective that describes being irritable due to hunger."
>>
>>37861568
I remember these days, especially when I was 101 kg and I needed to lose weight.

I never smoked weed bu it must be the same for junkies, I was so fucking hungry that it got me insane.
i fought it with drinking a lot of tea (sugar and honeyfree) and eating carrots. After 2 weeks the feeling of being constantly hungry went away.
>>
>>37862977
>there are no obese normies
Just because you think the advice came from a normie, doesn't make it false.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.