[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /internetrelationship/ here? my boyfriend just cheated me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: relationship goals.jpg (362KB, 600x917px) Image search: [Google]
relationship goals.jpg
362KB, 600x917px
who /internetrelationship/ here?

my boyfriend just cheated me and i feel like i've been gutted even though we've only met in real life a couple times. how do you get over something that never had a chance to really exist in the first place?

someone please snap me out of this.

share feels, greentexts, etc if you've ever been in an online relationship or even if you're currently in one. i know there's some robots out there like this
>>
Sorry OP. Where are you both from?
>>
>>37860739
Been in one. We're from different continents and different religions. She ended it due to the crippling hopelessness of our situation. If she cheated, I never found any indication. I was alright about the breakup because she treated me better than anyone else aside from my mom. I was so content with the relationship that I think it's fine if I become single for the rest of my life, because that relationship will never be topped.

I obviously can't relate to your exact situation, but I've actually been cheated on, albeit by someone near. Couldn't recover for years; it reduced me into a misanthropic NEET for that duration.
>>
>>37861033
he's from california and i'm from texas. we were actually planning on moving me out and he put a lot into making that possible which is why i'm so blindsided.
>>37861132
both of those situations seem absolutely heartbreaking. i don't blame you for hating people after you got cheated on, doubly so since y'all were geographically close. i couldn't even imagine
did you stay friends after things ended with your long distance gf?
>>
>>37860739
How long ago did this happen? Do you two still talk? Is he blaming you for things and seems angry at you when you express your hurt?
>>
>>37860739
Do you miss the million dollars you never had?
>>
>my boyfriend

Stopped reading right there. Kys asap and internet relationships are not real relationships
>>
>>37860739
>Was in e-lationship for 4 years
>Girl told me to date other girls because she loved me so much she didn't want me to be lonely because she couldn't be there
>Dating girl irl but planned on marrying e-lationship girl because she was damn near perfect
>irl gf was pretty awesome too but had like 15% spic blood, can't put such horrors on my future kids (cousin bred with a spic and one of her kids has no eyelids, the other doesn't grow on her own and needs steroids, is also severely mentally stunted and only speaks gibberish)
>I always stalk e-lationship girl's twitter to see what she's up to, she doesn't know I have her handle
>Wtf, who's this faggot guy she's posting pics with?! (To top it off it's some fucking ugly skinny hippy)
>Find out she's dating him and doing his hippy drugs
>She stops texting me completely, before that we had texted daily
>Oh well, at least I have this qt irl gf
>Find out this bitch has a bf back home (she's out here for college)
>She goes home for summer and doesn't text me
>I sent her angry texts and she finally texts back, says some mean shit, one of the insults she calls me "disgusting," don't know why but that one hurt the worst

Lost two gf's and was double jaded. I've never been the type to want to kill myself but I imagine I was close. My first thought was "I'm gonna buy a fucking motorcycle." I also cried in my car on break at work and I'm pretty sure people saw
>>
>>37861408
that's a good point and something to think about. i just feel ridiculous for feeling this way but for some reason i can't stop.
>>37861380
it's been going on for a couple weeks, i just found out today. we've been talking because honestly i'm a little codependent and i might wanna try and work it out. and yeah he is blaming me for things and trying to tell me i shouldn't feel bad. how did you know/what should i do?
>>
>>37860739
Kys you fucking roastie whore.i am so fucking glad that faggot cucked you first you fucking bitch.i hope you faggots sage your posts instead of paying this bitch attention
>>
>>37860739
Im currently in a "relationship" with a guy for about a year now.
Its my 2nd one now.
The previous guy threatened to dox me, so I dumped him on valentines day.
I've met my current bf once but we live some 15 hours or so apart.
>>
>>37861638
You might be thinking of what could have been but you could look at every person on the street that way. Over time you will forget this. Something important will happen and you just wont have time for X and after a long enough period you wont even remember why you cared.
>>
>>37861313
As much as I wanted to stay in contact with the long distance ex, she had decided to ghost me. She had just moved to another country to enter uni when we broke up, so I thought the move was for the best. Oh well, it was the best 8 months I had in my life, at least I have something to look back fondly to.
>>
>>37861724
This person sounds like a cheater
>>
yep I did once. of course it didn't work, and since I will never find someone willing to wait years to be together in person, it never will.
>>
>>37861786
Im just thinking about friends. Ive met so many people that considered me their friends and years later they see me on the street to say hi and I have to explain that I don't remember them or their name. Ive done it to so many people and I think its strange they remember me but now I think Im just crazy to not remember these people that considered me their friends.
>>
>>37860739
You're a roastie you will be finding a new guy to fuck you and take you out on dates within a week. You would have cheated on him if he didnt cheat on you first slut. Women claim to be sad over breakups but theyre with someone new instantly and will treat the new guy better than the old guy despite knowing less about them and the guy investing less in her but getting more.
>>
>>37861807
So you're a huge normie slut who has dated so many you forgot their names. Good for you now can you leave this board?
>>
>>37861862
I said friends not girls and they weren't even friends. Think people in your class that somehow remember your name but you never talked much.
>>
>>37861876
Nobody was talking about friends in this thread. Are you a cheater or not?
>>
>>37861914
No but the original point of the post is OP will get over this in a week or two and that we should all try and pretend other people are interesting every now and then.
>>
>>37860739
Meeting your internet gf/bf makes you a normie.

You're also a woman and don't belong here. You can get a new guy in 1 minute and will use that to torture the guy you were in a relationship with.
>>
>>37861938
You're a normie to think that OP will get over it so easily within 2 weeks.
>>
I found it helpful to distract myself with other activities when my gf dumped me. Maybe you could use this time to try out some new hobby you have been putting off trying.
>>
>two years
>voice/pics never an option
>showed old picture of face that wasn't met well
>"""she""" has very active/popular admin profile on a wiki site marked as a guy

I've stopped deluding myself. I used to want hard something to close the distance but I kinda realised that I'm really just a way to kill time. Half expect at least one other person is being woo'd but I can't figure out how to confirm.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.