[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 20 visting home during college break >sister is 17

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 18

File: 1497874597777.jpg (189KB, 865x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497874597777.jpg
189KB, 865x1080px
>be 20 visting home during college break
>sister is 17 and kinda tomboyish
>never had a bf and didn't really talk about guys
>she had a female friend over for dinner last night
>comes out as gay and says she's her girlfriend
>parents take it surprisingly well
>finish dinner and friend leaves
>parents flip their shit
>dad starts yelling at sister
>mom starts crying
>things get thrown
>everyone settles down and goes to bed
>sister just woke me up crying and asked me to run away with her

What the fuck do I do? I have an apartment and roommate while I'm in college. I work for the school during classes and have a full scholarship so I'm not hurting for money. My sister seems scared as shit and I don't know what retarded shit my parents would put her through when I'm not here. Is it even legal for me to let her live with me?
>>
I think she and your parents may have overreacted. Tomorrow, you'll all come to realize that you love each other and judging someone for being gay is stupid because being gay is a part of them and they should accept who she is and they can't change it just because it's convenient for them.

And yes, it's legal for her to live with you and if it isn't just say, "here you go" and give her back.
>>
>>37860698
Are they gonna try and "convert" her? If so, take her in. Suicide usually follows gay conversion therapy.

Why did your folks flip out? Try and talk to them if they're reasonable.
>>
If your sister can apply for emancipation then she can go live with you. If not, you've just gotta wait until shes 18. Not sure what else to say. Best of luck anon. I'm sorry about your parents.
>>
>>37860698
Laws vary by state, but letting her live with you is most likely legal. Regardless, it's the right thing to do. Always look out for family. How far away do you live? Is taking her girlfriend an option?
>>
>>37860698

I'd stick around for a few days to make sure things are okay. Some parents need time to cope and others never will. If they're being abusive, let her come live with you but be prepared to basically be a parent. She'll need to either transfer to a school near you, commute to her current high school, or get a GED. If she doesn't go off to college, you'll be living together for a while.
>>
>>37860698
She wants your D, the gay shit was just an excuse
>>
>>37860698
Your sister should probably defoo, if there are more than this single abusive experience. They should accept this, or at the very least speak to her about it from a civilized standpoint.

so yeah if this is not the first incident with violent behavior take her with you.
>>
>>37860698
Dont do it. Dykes are not worth it
>>
>>37860698
>17
>comes out as gay
>>
>>37860698
>"Hold up sis, gonna go ask for advice on a Pakinstani puppet theatre imageboard."
>>
>>37860746

My parents are pretty religious. They were screaming shit about her needing to find God and go to church and how she isn't actually gay and was corrupted by her girlfriend but I don't know what they plan exactly.

>>37860764

We're in the same city but the college and my place is about 20 miles away from my parents place and her high school. She has a car so she can commute. No idea what's going on with her girlfriend or if her parents know she's gay.
>>
>>37860748
Bad idea. She would have a better support system if she called CPS. She can't legally be kicked out.
>>
>>37860844
Yeah, they're batshit crazy. Get your sister out of there as soon as you can. You're doing a good thing and she'll always remember this and be thankful. Where do you live?
>>
>>37860698
>is it even legal
That should not be a consideration, the law often makes no sense so just ignore it and go according to your own sense of righteousness.

I suggest offering your place to her whenever she needs it, maybe things will just calm down.
>>
>dad yells
>call CPS

you guys are idiots and i'm not even memeing.
yeah get the government involved that always makes family situations much better
>>
have sex with her, give her orgasms and turn her hetero
>>
>literally being gay in 2017
>literally telling your parents you're gay

Your sister is retarded and mentally damaged.

Sorry bro you sound like a nice guy
>>
>>37860844

>be OP's roommate
>OP is weird but at least he keeps to himself and doesn't bother me
>door opens
>3 people come in
>sorry roomie, my sister and her girlfriend came out as gay and their parents went psycho so they're crashing here until things calm down. I hope you don't mind.
>s..sure
>OP's sister and gf take over his room
>OP then starts sleeping in the living room
>try to go to sleep
>wake up to loud sounds of lesbian sex
>go to kitchen to get some water
>OP is laying on the couch fapping

Pray for OP's roommate
>>
>>37860698
Here is what you should do OP:

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS!

Fuck your sister, both literally and figuratively
>>
>>37860698
>feeling compelled or that it is important to come out as gay
Social red flag
>>
>>37860872

Orlando. Now that I think about it, our parents pay for her car so if she goes AWOL I bet they stop paying the bill.

>>37860958

??? It will be pretty obvious when she brings over friends of the same sex and starts kissing them.
>>
Sit your dad down and give him a long ass speech about why he should accept her. Get punch and then get mad. Pick your dad up by the collar and give him another long ass speech. Afterwards run up to your siaters room, bust in and give her a hearty hug assuring that everything gonna be alright. Your dad will respect your wishes and drop it and everything will go back to normal. Not only that but your sister will fall inlove with you and crave that big brother dick
>>
Just fuck her straight again, that usually works they miss the dick
>>
>>37861011
You can probably get her a cheap moped or something
>>
>>37861051

>driving in Orlando on a moped

That's basically a death sentence
>>
>>37860830
made me chuckle anon
underrated post
>>
File: 1450990309660.png (500KB, 1224x737px) Image search: [Google]
1450990309660.png
500KB, 1224x737px
>>37860698
/pol/ack here, when you have the time sit down with your sister and plainly explain to her how she is mentally ill.
Give her actual facts related to the lives of lesbians and homosexuals in general and how they have a higher suicide rate than non mentally ill people.
Tell her the friends and relationships she will have may be much more volatile based on her actions with the people involved and that she would be much better off finding a mentally stable male figure to support her in life.
>>
>>37860698
I fell you, OP

>sister came out at 15
>parents think it's just a phase and she needs to meet the right guy
>force her to go on dates with a family friend's 19 year old son
>sister texts me one night that he's driving her out to a park in the middle of nowhere to "watch the stars"
>nope.tiff
>drive over as fast as I can
>find their car (only one there) and fucker is all over her kissing her while she's trying to push her off
>start banging on the window and he stops
>she gets out crying
>I'm about to call the cops but sister just wants to leave
>go back home and explain shit to parents
>they aren't even phased and admit they told the guy that is was okay to "do what it takes" to make her straight
>wanted to bash my dad's face in but he's way bigger than me
>about to call CPS but realize how much of a shitshow it could be and how she could end up in foster care
>tell my parents to leave her alone
>everything is fine for a week
>the next weekend
>parents want to go out to dinner and movie and invite me
>okay
>about to leave
>hey, what about sister?
>oh she's not feeling well and is staying in
>okay, let me go check on her
>no, anon we're going to be late for the movie!
>redflag.gif
>hey, you feeling okay sis?
>of course
>well mom and dad said you weren't and we're about to leave for dinner and a movie
>this is weird
>we go to confront parents
>arguing ensues
>we're 15 minutes past the time we were planning on leaving when the doorbell rings
>I go to see who it is
>it's the fucker that tried to rape my sister
>tell him to fuck off or I'm calling the cops
>what the fuck mom and dad
>they admit they set this up so sis and fucker could have some "alone time"
>barricade ourselves in sister's room and call CPS
>big shitshow ensues
>ultimately move in with our aunt in Seattle

Don't jump the gun yet, but if your parents are being abusive to her, get ready to pull her out.
>>
>>37860740
>t. huge faggot

>>37860698
OP your sister is mentally damaged. Don't throw your future away for a fucking dyke you can't fuck. Even if it is your sister
>>
>>37861224
>>37861280

Knowing there are disgusting people like you out there and my parents might be some of them convinced me to take my sister in. She's packing up now. Not sure what excuse we'll use but it'll just be a temporary thing until we're sure our parents have cooled down.
>>
>>37860698
You can be arrested if your parents are total assholes

Honestly tell her to go to her gfs house and let that shit happen with you out of there.
>>
>>37861237
Your parents were only trying to do what's best for her.
>>
>>37860698
Pick your shit up, grab your sister and run, you pussy bitch op.

Parents dont always know what you need.
>>
>>37860698
Take her in but only if she agrees to do lewd things with her girlfriend in front of you
>>
>>37861237
You did the right thing. How are you two now?
>>
>>37860876
>law is dumb just do whatever xDD
Underage b&

>>37861450
>Oreimo is my favourite cartoon and this is my sexual fantasy
You need to be hung

>>37861322
You too faggot. I know this is only a roleplay thread for you, you sad cunt
>>
>>37860698
>>37861237
>tfw no imouto to protect
>>
>>37861485
Oreimo is shit. Kill yourself, I want to know how they ended up and if their parents went to jail like they deserve to
>>
>>37861450

This was 5 years ago. She went to college and met 30 year old lawyer and moved in with her. I graduated college but fell into deep depression, fucked up bad, and ended up moving in with them. I'm picking up the pieces slowly. Never thought I'd be saved by my lesbian sister and her girlfriend. Shit's weird though because they act all affectionate in front of me like I'm not even there.
>>
I think you should have sex with your sister
>>
>>37860698
Literally just give her the dick. Lesbians don't exist.
>>
>>37861520
I never saw it. The only anime I've ever seen was Hellsing when I was like 12. Don't talk to me about your weeb shit

>>37861537
>just like my favourite cartoons
>>
>>37861224
I know this is a goon ironically shitposting, but do what he says
>>
>>37861367
the key word here is try. they sound fucking insane to me
>>
File: 1441862960101.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441862960101.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
>>37861322
In 20 years time you'll see how surrounding yourself with mentally ill people gets you nowhere in life. I'm sorry anon but it's a timebomb waiting to go off, you just started the clock.
>>
I think your sister and her friend would be better equipped to make a decision about this if you impregnate both of them.
>>
>>37861537
Family's supposed to look out for each other. Think of it as her repaying you for saving her from something that'd probably lead to her committing suicide eventually. Hope your life gets better soon.

>>37861557
Neither have I. You're the one that brought it up you fucking faggot
>>
File: that feel angry.jpg (62KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
that feel angry.jpg
62KB, 601x601px
>have son
>awkward sperg, never going to get grandchildren from him
>don't worry
>your daughter can still give you grandchildren
>she tells you she's a fucking dyke
>>
>>37861584
It's a roleplay you stupid idiot. He asks if it's legal then says the story is 5 years later. This is probably a cartoon story plot.

>Neither have I.
Don't lie. You said it was shit. How would you know that unless you watched it?
>>
File: Cathursday Waits.jpg (53KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Cathursday Waits.jpg
53KB, 640x359px
>>37860830

This reminds me of the time a patient in the ED for rule out of MI asked me if she was gonna die when I was a 3rd year medical student. You couldn't have picked a worse person/group of people to ask if you tried.
>>
>sister has Chad boyfriend
>he's actually pretty cool and would invite me to parties and to sit with him and his friends during lunch
>dated him for a year
>he has an older sister in college
>suddenly breaks up with him
>starts dating his sister
>people in school make fun of him saying he was so bad in bed he turned my sister gay
>Chad takes it pretty hard and ghosts me

I love my sister but I'm kindof pissed. That year she dated him was the closest I've come to having a normal life. I think we would have still been friends if it wasn't for the constant roasting he got. Shit was brutal and he was still getting dunked on when we graduated 2 years after they broke up.
>>
>>37861634
It's not the same guy you dumbass. You can't be this stupid. You don't have to watch something to know it's shit
>>
Jesus Christ this thread makes me happy I don't live in Clapistan.
>>
>>37861693
>It's not the same guy you dumbass
>liek omg u cnt divine itz not sam prsn on anon msg bored?!!?!!
lmao kill yourself cunt

>You don't have to watch something to know it's shit
>I believe what people tell me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37861723
Telling me to kill myself because I'm not retarded like you?
>implying someone told me oreimo is shit and that's why I think it's shit
>>
>>37861651
>have older sister
>Chad in school bullies me
>sister has no chill and confronts him
>they end up dating
at least the bullying stopped
>>
File: Cat Bae.png (225KB, 474x396px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Bae.png
225KB, 474x396px
>>37860698

You're not going to like this OP, but you'll know it's true.

There is more going on in this situation than meets the eye. You're not that old, but you're old enough to understand that seemingly simple things can, in fact, be quite complex. Parenting is one of these things.

Your parents aren't perfect parents, or they'd have reacted better. It's true. But they are probably better at being parents than you are, even despite their shortcomings. Your sister needs more than a judgement-free zone, she is not a child, but she is certainly not 100% mature at that age (and even you are not entirely grown-up at 20 either). She needs parents. Let her parents use their experience parenting to figure this one out, it's her best bet.

She also needs her brother to be a brother. Not a parent, but a brother. You're 20, right? So you prolly know people who can buy you a 12 pack or some liqour? Have some beers with her, just talk with her. If she doesn't want to talk about all this mess, just about whatever, about yourself if there's nothing else. She'll open up eventually. If she doesn't drive, drive her places, go to a movie, shopping. Break a few of your parents rules, sure. Agree with her they are crazy. You can do that as a brother. Talk with your parents, maybe take her out of town for 2 or 3 days MAX after telling/asking your parents but let her and them know this is just to cool down and then return her. Just don't 100% cut her off from her parents, because whether you or her realize it, it's not her best bet.
>>
>>37861773
You really are stupid. Have you watched MLP? Hopefully not. Has someone told you it's shit? Probably not. But you still know it's shit, right? You're really bad at this. I hope you never reproduce.
>>
>>37860698
>sister is 17
Going through her college lesbian phase early eh? Tell your parents not to worry, she's not a dyke it's just a case of liberal bullshit.
>>
>>37861773
do you have autism my man
>>
>>37861363
This. She's a minor and yes you can still be charged with kidnapping if you're a family member. Best thing is to act like you're on her side and have her text you where she is so you know she's safe. If your parents really flip shit just tell them where she is and that she's safe.
>>
>Spend 17 years raising child so they can continue your genetic lineage
>She says she'll never have kids because shes gay

I can understand the anger. Everyone wants to be immortal.

Also
>Women
>Gay

Women are whatever sexuality that benefits them most.
>>
you give your sister a couch to sleep on and stand up for her. what the fuck else?
>>
>>37861798
>You really are stupid
>no u anon stop bulli ;_;

>Have you watched MLP?
Nope

>Has someone told you it's shit?
Yup

>But you still know it's shit, right?
Nope. I've never watched it nor am I the target demographic

>You're really bad at this
The irony

>I hope you never reproduce
lmfao my fiance would stab you for saying that

>>37861822
Do you need attention, faggot? Have a (you) and pipe down
>>
>>37861847
>having children to continue your genetic lineage
wew thats the most autistic thing ive heard all week, is this medieval roleplaying some hot new meme?
>>
>>37861847
>Women are whatever sexuality that benefits them most.
But women are the new men, so she wants to get with one to increase her potential. She gets more attention with a woman and probably a higher net salary as well. There are literally no negatives except no one around to defend her physically (but liberals don't live in reality) and no opened pickle jars (but there are machines that can open them).

Modern society is so fucked up...
>>
>>37861878
>is this medieval roleplaying some hot new meme?
This has been the meme since fucking Genghis Khan
>>
>you will never be a lesbian executive and force your cute interns to eat you out

why live?
>>
>>37861864
>Has someone told you it's shit?
>Yup
And you BELIEVED them? Oh mi gowsh, what r u RETARDED

Bring it on, I'll kill that cunt and you afterward
>>
File: 1492265458590.jpg (365KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1492265458590.jpg
365KB, 2000x1087px
>>37861864
this guy
at first i thought that you were fishing for (you)'s, but this shit is even better
>>
>>37861899
>And you BELIEVED them? Oh mi gowsh, what r u RETARDED
>I can't read

>Bring it on, I'll kill that cunt and you afterward
No you wouldn't. You'd be enamored by the qt talking to you and take a knife to the ribs before realising lol
>>
>>37861918
Your words aren't even an arguement. I said exactly what you said earlier. I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, which is possibly the best troll
Assuming you really do have a fiance, she's not qt, and I'd drop her before she could even get the blade out
>>
For the sake of your relationship with your sister, I would take her in short-term. It is your duty as an older brother to protect her. You should have intervened already when your parents flipped out.
>>
>>37861953
>she's not qt
HAHAHAHA

> I'd drop her
I'd love to see that. Not only would your skelly arms do nothing but I'd be allowed to stomp you out
>>
>>37861011
Hello fellow UCF robot
>>
>>37860698
>What the fuck do I do?
Kill all fags starting with her.
>>
>>37860782
ha yeah. plenty of wincest going on round these parts/
>>
>>37860698
courts don't give a shit about 17 year olds
>one year left
it doesn't matter
>>
>>37860698
What is the point if you aren't even gonna get some fuck? Tell her to fuck off
>>
your sister is a sinner. it is time to ostracize her, anon.
>>
>>37861322
I'm glad you're taking in your sister anon keep her safe. I hope all these pollacks have drug addicted trans children.
>>
>>37860698
Sauce
Ljjjh
>>
>>37861322
Knowing there are Reddit fags like you false flagging & derailing an innocent OP's thread makes my ears ring and balls itch.
K
Y
S
>>
File: 1497399974872.png (171KB, 399x407px) Image search: [Google]
1497399974872.png
171KB, 399x407px
Rape is the only real answer here, OP.

Sexual healing

I A M S O R R Y
>>
>>37860698
Your sister is a lesbian, literally the worst thing to happen to any society. She is going to cost everyone a huge chunk of money while contributing nothing and is also an evolutionary dead end. Your parents are if anything underreacting.

If she wants to run away, let her. It's not your business.
>>
>>37860698
>hate dykes
>your parents are shit
I don't even know who I hate dislike more.
>>
>>37861237
you sir, are a real human being. and a real hero.
>>
>>37860698
Theres nothing you can do. Its a lose lose situation
>>
>>37861814
>>37860698
Unironically take homophobe anon's advice for the time being, but be supportive. Once she's out of the house in a year, it's all clear anyhow.
>>
>>37864594
I meant lie and say it's just a phase, making your sister look like the victim while making sure she's alright.
>>
>>37860698
Your sister is a fucking retard for coming out in a household that is not accepting when she doesn't have any where to go. It amazes me how fucking dumb gay people can be. This shit happens all the time
>>
>>37860698
You should just take your sister in, better than her staying with your religious nut job parent's.
>>
>>37861777
Fuck off members of the lgbtq community are frequently victims of hate crimes and leaving her in a house with abusive pieces of shit is not in her best interest.
>>
>>37864757
why don't you check out the stats on domestic abuse, before bringing this shit into the conversation?

yes, it's lezzers the most insanely violent, but we all knew that already.
so bugger off and let the adults speak.
>>
>>37865130
Source me fampai, on the wife beating.
>>
>>37865173
this is so flogged as to be a meme, doncha know.
but I'll try and oblige
>>
>>37860698
gas the gays.
What are you gonna do with your sister living with you?
It's not like she'll give you anything in return.
Tell her to buzz off and stop being gay
>>
>>37865192
Yeah, but a quick Google gives me sources from the 90s that vary between 17% domestic violence and 70%, and definitions as low as "coercive behaviours whereby a lesbian seeks to control the thoughts, beliefs, or conduct of her intimate partner" for abuse.
>>
>>37861237
your parents did nothing wrong
>>
>>37865173
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/05/07/attack-of-the-killer-dykes/
https://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
http://www.pandys.org/articles/lesbiandomesticviolence.html
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Intimate-Partner-Violence-and-Sexual-Abuse-among-LGBT-People.pdf
http://www.glhv.org.au/files/domvio_gl_rel.pdf
https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
https://aifs.gov.au/cfca/publications/intimate-partner-violence-lgbtiq-communities
>>
She should suck it up. And start lying to parents about not really being a dyke until she's in a better situation.
>>
>>37861237
top kek. I like these parents already.
>>
>>37865272
Breitbarts "up to 45" means a lifetime prevalence between 17 and 45 percent according to an almost 20 year old study (Burke 1999) with a not disclosed number of participants.
The second one, National Violence Against Women survey, too, dates from the 90s and after downloading the pdf I couldn't find anything that divided by sexual orientation.
The Williams Institute meta study finds that among representative studies throughout the last 20 years, of homosexual women experience between 25-40% experience lifetime violence compared to 32% of hetero women - so it's in line with hetero relationship abuse.
>>
>>37861751
Literally nightmare fuel
Thank the gods i am a sole child
>>
File: IMG_5225.jpg (35KB, 312x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5225.jpg
35KB, 312x290px
>throwing your life away to help someone who is literally trying to use you
>>
Bounty of 0.1 BTC for anyone who can sauce this image
>>
Why has no one asked for pics yet? What the fuck?
>>
Family of mere brainlets. How pathetic.
>>
>>37861237
>parents are okay with her daughter being raped
definitely a real story
>>
>>37865603
>corrective rape isn't a thing
Welcome to America
>>
>>37861883
Family freaks out at her yelling and crying. Probably threatened to disown her (it usually does). Majority of homeless minors are gay because parents won't support a fag

>no negatives
>>
>>37860698
>>sister just woke me up crying and asked me to run away with her
Give her the dick while she's still fragile. Do it for your family.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>37865681
>homeless minor girls
is that a thing?
>>
>>37865987
Yes and almost all of them it's because they're gay/trans. Look for young women's youth shelters or LGBT shelters in your city all the info will be on their site.
>>
>>37861322
You will regret it anon
I'm so sorry for you hehehe
>>
>>37861918
>You'd be enamored by the qt talking to you and take a knife to the ribs before realising lol
Dumbest shit I've read this week
>>
What's the point in making this thread if you're just gonna let the faggot live with you anyway ?
>>
>>37861224
The worst part of all of this is that you're 100% correct.
>>
>>37860698
>Allowing your sisters mental deficiencies.
Tell her to just stop playing and be straight. Shes only gotta be non edgy for a few more years til she can leave and be the feminist hockey player she was indoctrinated into in 2k10+
>>
>>37861224
Just finished Wealth Poverty and Politics, TSowell will be greatly missed when he finally passes.
>>
File: ekk.jpg (233KB, 1600x1277px) Image search: [Google]
ekk.jpg
233KB, 1600x1277px
>>37860698
put her on a plane to "progressive france" and tell her to be proud of her identity, wear all her sexuality expressing clothes, get her a lgbtqppp flag too.
BUT THE PLANE IS ACTUALLY GOING TO CHECHNYA!
when your parents ask where she ran off to, show them pic related
>>
>All the edgy /pol/tards in this thread
>>
>>37867209
france would be just as good too
>>
>>37860698
>retarded parents
just move out and cut off contact
>>
>>37867917
As much as I dislike /pol/ underage edgykids OP was basically asking for it
>>
>>37860698
Tell her to fuck herself. It's a roastie firstly. Sister or not doesn't matter. She's a dirty fucking roastie.
>>
colleage age girl claims to be a lesbian...

she is gonna crave dick in less than a year.

why do bitches throw out being a lesbian like its the newest fad?
>>
File: 1497992055111.jpg (282KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497992055111.jpg
282KB, 1500x1000px
>>37860698
>implying she would leave her girlfriend behind
NICE LARP OP
>>
File: 1497589103706.jpg (31KB, 457x469px) Image search: [Google]
1497589103706.jpg
31KB, 457x469px
Do you hate whites or something OP? If you allow your sister to not reproduce, we will have less whites which will leave our land to more spics and niggers.
>>
File: 1497749198124.png (6KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
1497749198124.png
6KB, 570x533px
>>37860698
>What the fuck do I do?
Let your ister marry her gf, then knock up her gf?
Keep the bloodline going and together live in a household, the 3 of you and raise a family
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.