[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life in high school was Hell. I start college in a month.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

My life in high school was Hell. I start college in a month. How do I reinvent myself as a Chad in college?
>>
>>37860570
Alright here's what you're going to do. Be brutally honest with yourself and your flaws. Now this summer you're going to do whatever you can do fix them.

If you dress poorly you're going to need to dress better. Get a haircut that actually looks good instead of what you normally get.
Decide you're going to get ebtter at talking to people, be likable, dno't be a autist. You need to will yourself into a chad. If you can't do this then you were never meant to be a chad into the first place.

Good luck
>>
Lets talk about something else: your education.

Assuming you are actually going to a traditional university with dorms for a bachelor's, your decisions for the next the 4 years will have profound implications for how happy you are for years to come.

I'm not even talking about people who flunk out. There are plenty of people who graduate from college who are still professional failures. They have low GPAs, little understanding of what they actually majored in, no professor willing to reference them, or no other qualifications/skills other than "I have this piece of paper".

Whatever you choose to major in, you need to own it. Otherwise you will end up like one of those people with a degree but works in retail or fast food. And the fact is, that's not even an outlier situation anymore.
>>
Join a club sports team, preferrably something like hockey or sprint football rather than some niche sport but it really doesnt matter so long as it's a team sport. You dont need to take it too seriously just join one and get a good starter pack of friends and aquatinces.
Remember that the first week or so is crucial for makig friends. All of your peers will be essentially friendless entering college, unless they grew up locally, and during that initial period everyone they will try as hard as possible to join/create a friend group. Capitalize on this by being as social as possible the first few weeks. For example try to eat as few meals alone as possible. Also see if you can get something in your dorm room that gives people an excuse to be there for example a video game console with well known video games or smoking parephenilia if you smoke. It's easier to ask people if they want to game and hang out that way than it is to ask them if they want to hang out and just talk in your room, obviously if you play video games with some one you'll talk and get to know them.
Now that you have established a group of people you associate with or are possibly friends with you arrive at the cornerstone of chadness: consuming alcohol in large quantities. If you don't know how to drink then you should teach yourself this summer...

continued
>>
Don't set the bar so high because you will crash hard and fail and nobody is going to believe you're a Chad.

What you want to do is blend in seamlessly.

>dress properly - no more autism shoes, stupid adolescent pop culture t-shirts, dad jeans, cargo shorts, etc...
>have an awareness of normal interests - current news, tv / film / music, you don't have to like it and having more obscure interests is fine, but having some basic things to chat about is super helpful.
>learn to hold your booze and weed enough to get by socially without going overboard
>>
>>37860570
If you're not physically attractive then there's little point in even talking to a college female-they all have extremely high standards.
>>
>>37861849
See how many drinks it takes for you to feel buzzed, drunk, hammered, vomiting and blackout. Try some different alcohols and see what you like. Try to learn some names and basic facts about beer and liqour so when someone makes a comment about keystone light being shitty you can say well at least its better than natural ice or whatever. Also note that when youre pouring beer from a keg that you should only pump it a handful of times when it gets low pressure otherwise it'll come out foamy and when you dispense it the stream of beer should hit the side of the glass to reduce foam and also look up a video on how to tap a keg. Learn how to shotgun a beer (this is important). Also look up the rules to popular drinking games so you arent clueless (beer pong, slap cup, flip cup, etc.).
Join a frat if you can. If you join a good frat you will be well on the way to chadness. Frats are great because they give you a group of likeable people to be friends with and associate with and the parties you have every weekend make it such that you can hook up with girls with out actually going through the trouble of taking them on three dates so you can see her tits. In order to join a frat you'll probably have to masqarade as Chad for a couple weeks or however long rush is at your school. Just drink a lot at parties and have fun and be sure to talk to the brothers a reasonable amount. Try to talk about things other than drinking, where theyre from and what their major is if you can. Depending on how long it takes till rush starts you may have time during the semester to become friends with some of the brothers. Do this if you can. That's the jist of it really.
If you have any particular questions I'll answer them.
>>
>>37862007
I have never drunken alcohol in my life and I'll be commuting to university from home so I guess I'm fucked
>>
Join a social club. Engineering/law student societies are usually the best. Lots of well-connected Chads, good parties. Med and pre-med are full of pretentious try-hard faggots and should be avoided. Most of the cuter, saner girls will be in the psychology students society. Life sciences will also have cute girls, but they have more crazies because of environmentalism. Note: you do not have to be studying something to join their society.

Look for clubs/activities with lots of good looking normies. Avoid those filled with uglies and asians (they tend to be introverted try-hards). At my uni good choices for this are the action sports (snowboarding, skating) and some alternative activities (motor sports, ultimate frisbee, cheerleading - all the Chads join this to fuck Stacies, somehow joining it doesn't make them seem gay). Also you want to avoid clubs featuring minorities, LGBT+ and charity work (unless it is filled with attractive people). Basically the rule is: follow the attractive people.

Make sure all your social media accounts are active (facebook, twitter, instagram, anything else that is currently popular) and definitely have a mobile phone. Preferably a trendy one. You do not want to be phoneless. That will instantly make you sound like a freak.

Attend parties regularly, even if this costs you significant study time. This seems counter-intuitive, but when major assessments roll around the Chads will get by using previous students' notes and their nerdier connections.

Make sure you have an interesting-sounding life to start yourself off. You need a hobby, even if it's mostly undeveloped at this point. They probably will not ask you to demonstrate, it's just to show you know what is cool.

Make sure you attend networking events and apply for internships. Generally you want to find out what Chad is doing and emulate him.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.