[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when your only real friend starts talking with other people and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170618_220818.jpg (33KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_220818.jpg
33KB, 800x533px
when your only real friend starts talking with other people and you feel ignored and left alone to rot in the dirt.
>In class with 20 other people, everyone talking to eachother
>Im just sitting alone with my best friend in front of me
>I feel amazing talking to my friend and its my only escape from the loneliness
>Friend went to a programming competition-type thing with some other classmates
>Friend slowly started getting closer and closer with that group
>I genuinely hate them (even before this happened, i just dont like them for the people they are)
>Friend is always around them now
>Tfw i dont spend even half as much time with my friend anymore because of this
>This is the loneliest ive ever felt in my entire life
Anyone else get feels like this fellow robots?
>>
>>37860517
I had this happen and then my friend ended up ghosting me fuck that guy
>>
>>37860554
I am sorry for you, anon. I suppose things will get better
>>
>>37860517
Just make friends with the group that he is
>>
>>37860517
This happened to me in high school.

I didnt bother making any more friends after that. Noone gives two fucks once they move up the social ladder.
>>
>>37860580
They arent the type of people i want to have a friendship with. Theyre annoying and i have nothing to exchange in a conversation with them
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.