[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys have friends? i've come to the realization all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1494778773126.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
1494778773126.png
49KB, 451x485px
do you guys have friends? i've come to the realization all i want is a group of close and interesting friends.
>>
haven't since junior high. I don't know about a group of friends, but I'd like just a couple close friends to share my autism with. I tried to make friends on here twice but they both ghosted me after a while.
>>
>>37861668
although I guess it was my fault, I never have the balls to message someone first.
>>
not really. the only people who are interested in my are autists and general weirdos, but i'm not one of them. i'm just an ugly, socially retarded loser.
>>
>>37861766
>unironically thinking you're not one of them
>>
Not really. I know one KHHV that I never see but exchange emails about politics. That's it.
>>
File: 1493565456633.png (8KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493565456633.png
8KB, 180x200px
No I don't. But I'm too to not being around people.
>>
>>37861967
too used to*

I should proofread.
>>
>>37860272
post your discord id, i'm gonna talk to you about anything you want.
just ignore if i misspell something.
>>
>>37860272
Make discord friends I joined fetish discords from /trash/
>>
>>37860272
Can you really get close friends after 18-20?
I really doubt that
>>
I have a few "friends" that never talk to me unless I message them first, and even then they seem either tired or not too willing to engage in a conversation unless I discuss some sort of drama or make really dumb jokes or talk about only what concerns them.

I tried making friends here once when I was reaaallyyyyyyy drunk (and hopeful) and decided to post my Skype, but everyone was really fucking mean. Then I tried again (when I was sober) and I got a few "typical" robots to join my call, but one of them was constantly spamming gore (which I found distasteful) and the other one kept roleplaying as a girl and thinking that everyone is falling for it.

All I want is a friend that can respect the fact that films are like a religion to me, and who could discuss films I've seen (and they have seen). The "friends" I have usually have quite shallow perspectives on the types of films I watch and one friend (girl) who thinks she knows a lot about art house and "disturbing" cinema but really she's just trying to be edgy - she's proven that time and time again.

Yeah rant over I guess idk, thanks for reading.
>>
>>37860272
I do, but all I really want is a gf
>>
>>37860272
I have a group of like 10 friends. Same group since we were 14 or so, kept in contact through university and now we still do shit in the evenings or weekends at 23.
>>
>>37860272
I don't have friends, and i don't want one. I can't be interested in people, somehow. I can't be interested to talk about them, or even about anything.
>>
>>37862969
hah, I knew no one would reply to me...
>>
>>37860272
Not many, but no matter how many friends you have in youth, they'll all be pretty much gone by the time you're 25, because they'll have stable relationships that won't leave a lot of time for them to hang out with you. The only option is to find a group of robot friends that don't get into relationships.
>>
i have a few friends but i still feel not fully comfortable around them even after being friends for 6+ years. i often feel anguish that life's never aligned me with people i can truly connect with.
>>
>>37860272
having friends is over rated
>>
>>37860272
I have a close group of about 6 friends from high school who've I've decided to stick with because it's too hard to get close to new people. We hang out and go on adventures about once a week when we're all home from college.
>>
>>37860272
I only have the same 5 friends since HS

they all have other branches of friends but they are all I have other than a depressive bipolar Japanese girl I also know from high school. I havent made a new friend after HS
>>
File: 1497745110728.jpg (277KB, 780x523px) Image search: [Google]
1497745110728.jpg
277KB, 780x523px
>>37862969
I'm sort of into the same boat regards to your cinema, but with history. Generally the people I meet who are "into" history are either into pop history or just talk with memes and myths (Viking horns, USSR human waves all the way)
I don't watch a lot of movies, and I don't really know what to say about movies. Most info I have are from movie reviewers that I watch for my own amusement. Maybe we'll find that 1 person, anon.
>>
File: 1473803131707.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1473803131707.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>37860272
I have friends but not the kind of close friends that I could go drinking and pot with

They're not bad people and I don't think ill of them but we have totally different world views. In over a year I've only had like two meaningful convos with another live person
>>
I have some friends I think buy I'm starting to realize I can't stand them
it feels like it's all just really hostile and they're all kind of cunts and hypocrites
I just want a happy friendship
>>
>>37860272
No.

I've got acquaintances, and I can manage all sorts of gfs and fwbs but god I wish I had some actual friends. Mates I could go out and do things with. Maybe even go traveling with.
But instead I always feel like I'm the one on the outside. The last person to be invited to any social event.
>>
>>37865500
>>37862969
this. as a robot i've cultivated a lot of interests very seriously and it seems impossible to find anyone who cares as much as me.
>>
>>37860272
"Friendship" and "Friend" are just words and people tend to strap these constantbmeanings to those. Nomone ever wonders how friendships work and what to realistically expect from a human.So what is the true redpill to friendship and what are some of the many flexible definitions? For me friendship is a sort of love and romance between 2 people that allow them to be more open with eachother and merge and not the usual self-centered ""friend"" clinging on emotional support.
>>
>>37867995
fuck why is typing on a toucschreen so hard
>>
>>37860272
Kind of. I have a few people, but they feel more like acquaintances than friends and I don't really feel like I have good friends. There's no one I can talk about -everything- with, I've never had a "best" friend. I have very wide interests and try to learn everything I can and so I find it easy to talk about most things, but most people it feels like effort to even find things to talk about since their interests are shallower. It's hard to find anyone I connect with at all, but especially online it's harder to find other girls to talk to with things in common, and male friends kind of suck and fall in love and then ruin things.
>>37862969
This is something I find almost hard to understand. So many people watch and like movies, but so few of them actually develop any interest in them past a superficial level. They pay no attention to directors, maybe a little to actors if they're really a "movie buff", have no interest in how it's shot, the history in making the movie, how the actors do it all, what goes on in individual scenes, just reading about it or thinking about it on some deeper level.

I don't even consider myself especially into movies even though I watch them all the time, and considered taking up acting before, because it's not really a main interest of mine that I spend most of my time on. Yet somehow I still manage to be more into them than 99% of people? Then the 1% I usually can't stand since they'll be pretentious like that arthouse girl sounds or something. Sure, some arthouse can be great, but the arthouse crowd that specifically only watches that tend to just be into fashionable nonsense and pretentious with a sweet tooth for trash. If I like something I want to dig into and understand it, but normies all seem to be really shallow with stuff like this.
>>
File: 1472852062975.jpg (92KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472852062975.jpg
92KB, 500x500px
>>37860272
it comes in circles, anon. at least that has been my experience

>be 10-13
core group of friends 2-3 mainly due to proximity of neighborhood, class schedule, some shared interests in music or video games or whatever. but I always wanted to hang out with my brother and his older friends because I thought they were so cool
>be 15-17
this is where I had bit of time where I would "float" from group to group never really finding my proper place. I had friends with the cool kids and friends with the misfits so any time depending on my mood I would shift between the groups and only later on would I realize that I never really belonged to either group, cool kids or misfits.
>be 18-22
after hanging around with some people after HS others will move away and others will start their careers and I will make my "friends" among random people I work with and go to school with or whatever.
>be 25 (currently)
I have maybe one real friend left and we just enable each others vices drinking and smoking but we do have shared interests. whoever gets a gf first might ghost the other one. I am better friends with my older brother now and even some of his friends by proxy.

tl;dr you can only be king of the mountain top for so long and it is usually over before you have the chance to realize and take full advantage of it
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.