[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many times did you ask a girl out and get shut down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

How many times did you ask a girl out and get shut down before it worked
>>
File: 1417650569490.jpg (33KB, 664x764px) Image search: [Google]
1417650569490.jpg
33KB, 664x764px
None
>Be a coward my entire life and never have a gf
>College begins
>Everyone is a slut, quickly lose hope, about to go full /r9k/ and create a tulpa
>Meet qt 3.14 and fall in love for the first time in a long long time
>My despair and a newfound sense of urgency finally push me to ask her out
>She says yes

Fast forward 1 year later and I'm sniffing her ass every Friday
>>
>>37859944
It never works. Around a few hundred individual personal rejections at this point. No point in even trying that shit anymore, hasn't been in a long time. Females can hop online to get a dozen or more guys in a matter of minutes talking to them. All they have to do is go outside and they'll have guys tripping over themselves to hit on them. If you have to ask at what point you just stop getting rejected? You don't. It's a fucking joke to them turning you down. Nothing makes some girls days like dashing some guys hopes. It gives them an ego boost and they feel like they're socially superior for rejecting you for some other asshole.
>>
>>37859944
I tried twice, got shot down both times and gave up
>>
>having the confidence to try asking girls out
easy there Chaddington
>>
>>37860028
Why the fuck are you here normalfag?
>>
I'm like 0 - 5 in my entire life, still embarrassed about each one.
>>
>>37859944
I asked my best friend to have sex with me, but she said no. I stopped talking to her and that was like 5 years ago or something. I'm probably autistic.
>>
>>37859944
rejected 30 times already, never been accepted.
>>
File: 14141.jpg (9KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
14141.jpg
9KB, 158x200px
I was builled at school and still got girl's and sex, how did you fuck this up r9k?
>>
>>37860028
I was hoping this sense of urgency would work for me too, but it has not
>>
>>37859944
0, if you like to fuck sluts it is easier to pay whores, you dont have to "ask out" to get laid
>>
>not letting the girls ask you out

if you attempt asking out a girl you are a pervert and a cuck. Real men are like pussy magnets no need look like a pedo.
>>
>>37859944
3 times, but I didn't get rejected. They would say yes, and then I'd somehow still fuck it up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.