[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today was my one of my special days. I was not granted my request

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: dfgfdfghgfdsfvgbhngfdfghgfd.jpg (2KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
dfgfdfghgfdsfvgbhngfdfghgfd.jpg
2KB, 190x190px
Today was my one of my special days. I was not granted my request off from work today. I did not care much, but the fact that I did not causes me more pain than the absent free time. A person should try to be free on an important day. But my concern is at a point where that is the end point. The principle of sadness causes more reaction than actual feelings. I felt the thin cardboard slice into my left index finger today. It was shallow enough of a cut to not require further thought. Much like most occurrences these days.
I left the building I work at feeling stable and sane, and glad. It is one of my special days, after all. I drove to a fast food restaurant and ordered an abnormal amount of burgers.
The employee told me "you guys have a good day". It was a genuine expression. I laughed to myself knowing that this was one meal for me. I turned left and headed back home.
The burgers were slowly placed into my mouth while the glow of my screen illuminated the walls around my computer.
I will awake while my heart pounds. A bus outside rose me from my thoughtless sleep. I work today and tomorrow. My special day is only realized through abstract angles reflecting into my own mind while I sit without movement.
>>
>>37859669
>Today was my one of my special days.
Why is it special?

Why do you write like a mentally ill person?

Why didn't you just call in sick, instead of requesting the day off?
>>
>>37859722

On this day I experienced something I have not since

>My words describe the thoughts I experience. >Through mechanical biologic locomotion I input them into this social forum
>Because that would reflect poorly in a professional work place.
>>
He gently glided into park. The door flew open in the mid summer air. He was not present, not enjoying this moment. He was consumed with thoughts that are nothing to him now. Most thought are, he thinks now. He floats above himself, thinking of a worthwhile thoughts to convey to you. Nowadays we are here, breathing now, looking out at what will be within, and not remembered.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.