[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else feel like normies are deliberately trying to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 57473456747.jpg (16KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
57473456747.jpg
16KB, 509x339px
does anyone else feel like normies are deliberately trying to fuck with you?, i bet they would be glad if i blew my fucking head off..
they started to use the park next to my house as a party spot, they will stay there all night and drink, do drugs, spray graffiiti, fuck each other, and yell swears for fucking hours.
its making me fucking sick.
>>
>>37859066
YESSS FINALLY SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS
>>
File: 1475551183960.jpg (42KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475551183960.jpg
42KB, 700x500px
They are playing with fire.You would think the whole recent mass shooter hysteria that it would put them in line.

Either they are super bored with their lives or just plain stupid
>>
>>37859066
"Omg its that guy again"
"guy actually thinks hes one of us"
"somebody say something to him"
>>
File: pissed off wojak2.png (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pissed off wojak2.png
26KB, 500x500px
>>37859066
>sometimes hear chads and stacies revving their daddy's fancy cars down a nearby street late at night during the summer
damn it go somewhere else, you pricks!
>>
>>37859164
they use my street like its the fucking daytona 500.
a mother and her child were already hit by a speeding and unregistered motorcycle a block or so down the street.
>>
>a motorcycle-riding normalscum fell of his bike the other day as he was heading somewhere during the day as usual.
>damaged his motorcycle too
that'll teach him to not fucking fart his way down the street on that stupid engine bike of his.
>>
>>37859066

>choosing to live next to a park
>a park
>a place renowned for being a hang out spot for night time drinking and drug taking
>>
File: 0rtr.jpg (76KB, 587x524px) Image search: [Google]
0rtr.jpg
76KB, 587x524px
>>37859066
>have to hear my roastie neighbour in my apartment scream in ecstasy as she's fucked by her chad bf at least twice a day.

I don't even knoww what to feel anymore
>>
>>37859415
my parents thought it would be a good place to live, we could go just next door to walk the dog and play sports.
then our neighborhood changed like hill valley in the 1985A timeline in back to the future.
now there is a legitimate risk of being murdered just leaving our house.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.