[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to doctor >doctor ask if im sexually active >looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1458275444652.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458275444652.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>go to doctor
>doctor ask if im sexually active
>looks at me ominously
>"nnoo"
>proceeds to ask me awkward questions about any possible sexual past
>tells me that im missing some vaccines
>all STD related
>still insists that i take it

whats the point?Is it to rub it in?
Not even at the doctors can i escape this shit
>>
>going to the doctor for anything but life-threatening emergencies
You deserve to berated, you healthy rich faggot.
>>
>>37859052
no he just wants you to be safe just in case you do have sex
>>
Just tell the doc to give you the one that ends it all.
>>
File: 1475435943386.jpg (184KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475435943386.jpg
184KB, 785x757px
>>37859085
im a poorfag so i get free healthcare and mom forced me to get a checkup since i havent gone in years.

>>37859089
she seemed pretty aware of the situation and by my tone that i wasnt comfortable with it.Call me paranoid but i really do believe she was fucking with me
>>
>>37859123
>she
Fuck, anon. She was clearly hitting on you and you blew it.
>>
>>37859123
>she seemed pretty aware of the situation and by my tone that i wasnt comfortable with it.Call me paranoid but i really do believe she was fucking with me

Maybe she's the kind that gets turned on by humiliation in other people. Ie she was sexually attracted to you
>>
>>37859052
>Be doctor
>obvious faggot comes in
>"I bet he jerks to traps" you think
>decide to try look after his sexual health and prevent him from getting hep c
>he acts like a total sperg
>>
>>37859052
Sounds hot. Next time tell her your balls hurt and enjoy the physical.
>>
File: 21204907.jpg (93KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
21204907.jpg
93KB, 640x960px
>>37859093
i dont want to end up in the looney bin man i heard shit is rough int here

>>37859205
>>37859157
You might be right.I attributed the strange behavior to her being new She was a montone,and seemed oblivious to my emotions shes comes off to me as a female robot.Picture pic related in a white lab coat and thats her.
>>
>>37859052
Dude, people lie to medical staff all the time. Same reason I'm required to do pregnancy tests on all post puberty females.
Trust me, no matter how awkward or weird looking you are I have seen worse with STIs claiming they've never had sex.
We do it because it's easier to do and rule out then have someone re-present umpteen times with symptoms because muh feelings.
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>37859305
cut me some slack doc.

You would think the spaghetti falling out would be enough proof huh?I was looking down on teh ground from there on out out of pure shame.
>>
>>37859305
>I have seen worse with STIs claiming they've never had sex

wtf?

why would anyone lie about being a virgin?is this the twilight zone?
>>
>>37859291
>You might be right
No anon, the doctor was not flirting with you. If a doctor seriously wants to flirt with you, they'll try to contact you sometime outside of their office, or ask to meet sometime, they won't flirt during a check-up.

>>37859245
>he does the trap-fap walk
>>
>>37859291
you fucked up big time buddy

>tfw no qt robot doctor waifu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.