[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dog gets caught licking sister's panties >parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: really.png (18KB, 645x473px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
18KB, 645x473px
>dog gets caught licking sister's panties
>parents laugh, give the dog a bone to chew on instead and tell my sister to stop leaving dirty panties all over the place
>I get caught sniffing my sister's panties
>parents get enraged and threaten to kick me out if I ever do it again
What the fuck is this unfair treatment? I don't see how sniffing my sister's panties can hurt her in any way whatsoever. I was just getting a few huffs in before tossing them into the hamper, she should be thanking me for cleaning up her room. Anyone else get caught with a family member's panties before? How'd your family react?
>>
Oh shit bro,
i had to take a breath first before kek-ing that hard
>>
Don't even TALK to me before I had my cup o' joe
>>
it is important to remember and observe the tenets of the
SOCIAL MEMETRACT
which all have agreed in advance of your birth will ensure the most stable and likely survival of humanity
amongst the important elements of this most hallowed
SOCIAL MEMETRACT
is to never sneak a panty sniff even when you encounter discarded panties
and if it is a family member even if you are attempting to detect the scents which may be warning signs of illness in them
it is especially egregious to the
SOCIAL MEMETRACT
but nobody tells you whats on this vital list which is actually just an assortment of taboos which non-humans do all the time because there's no such thing as too much knowledge
or inappropriate knowledge they examine with all their senses freely and without restraint
it is only the humans who feel the need to install a
SOCIAL MEMETRACT
that inhibits the vast majority of possible behavior because there is the notion that
certain avenues of knowledge lead to sinful existences that makes jesus grumpy and that's bad news
>>
>>37858894
Enjoyable post, anon. Silly, but enjoyable.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.