[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you have no business being here if any woman has ever been attracted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1497967814293.png (653KB, 751x672px) Image search: [Google]
1497967814293.png
653KB, 751x672px
you have no business being here if any woman has ever been attracted to you at any point
>>
>>37857716
What's the name of the fetish in your pic?
>>
And yet I'm still here. What do you care?
>>
File: yukari_headpat.jpg (125KB, 850x910px) Image search: [Google]
yukari_headpat.jpg
125KB, 850x910px
>wanting to do anything even remotely mean to cute fluff

Unironically kys senpai
>>
>>37857716
what if a slut was attracted to me and then i fucked it up
>>
>>37857754
>>37857771

Not OP, but yeah you're trying to "relate" to people who have it worse than you ever will.

Claiming yourself to be some lonely, miserable robot doesn't actually make you one. If a girl liked you, that means you're clearly attractive to some degree and a bit normal. If at least one girl showed interest in you, there will be another at some point.
>>
>>37857716
fuck you OP im 27 yrs old khv neet with no future, and 2 girls had a crush on me in my life, one when i was 15 other when i was 21. your rule sucks
>>
>>37857809

Hahahahhshahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
>>
>>37857809
you realize that literally everybody thinks they have the worst life, right? you could argue that someone who has lots of relationships has it worse because they have to experience constant loss.
>>
File: darkskinned faggoot.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
darkskinned faggoot.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>37857823
Lmao at least say something rational you fucking dipshit

>>37857842
That's not the point. If girls like you, and somehow you keep messing it up, that's your fucking fault. You are making your life harder despite the fact that you're attractive enough to get female attention.

Robots don't have it that way. Life dealt us a shit hand and the least we can do is try our best and grind on. We weren't born attractive like you faggots. We don't have the genes you have, or your nice childhood. It's really fucking hard to live in a world where everyone is better than you by default. Some have just given up entirely. And still, people like you try to "identify" with those who are by all means inferior in an effort to "fit in" some wretched online community. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and be grateful for what you have that we don't.
>>
>>37857809
We're not trying to relate though, I just come here to see what you faggots are up to, can't really use much of what I'm reading here since no one wants something better in life but the occasional pepes make it worth.
>>
>>37857982
being of average looks doesn't mean women don't notice my school shooter tier personality

i guess i can't relate to you if you're like 3/10 but you can't relate to someone who's 1/10, get it? you're just playing the pity olympics. we all got fucked by life, that's why we're here.

plastic surgery exists, but you can't buy a new personality. work where nobody has to see your face and come out as Chad Plasticcock
>>
>>37858034
>i guess i can't relate to you if you're like 3/10 but you can't relate to someone who's 1/10, get it? you're just playing the pity olympics
Not really. Robots are the losers who are literal 1/10's. We just want to be left alone for once in our retarded shitty lives. Idk why that's so hard for normalfags to do.

>being of average looks doesn't mean women don't notice my school shooter tier personality
personality is important, but looks are way more important. I learned this the hard way :(
Despite how toxic and negative I sound right now (it's late at night and I'm feeling like shit) I'm usually a really friendly guy. I got really good at stepping out of my comfort zone and talking to people. I can even make them laugh. It's the least I can do to compensate for my disgusting looks.

>plastic surgery
That shit is a meme, coming from someone who studied in this generalized specialty
>>
>>37857842
>>37857754
>>37857813
theres a standard you faggots

how can you in good conscience call yourself a robot if a woman has found you attractive?Thats failed normie status as you are already above that of a robot , nothing more.

Robots have never had that feel and most likely wont ever know what its like.

Next we're gonna hear the nromies claim that not being a virgin also makes you a robot...
>>
>>37858019
get out you arn't wanted here.The mods are actually doing something about your normies lurking this board
>>
>>37858176
>it's late at night and I'm feeling like shit
nah man i get it. i'm not trying to shit on you, i see where you're coming from. all i can really say is good luck. not gonna try to keep saying i know you more than yourself.

>>37858247
i think it'd count if women only ever used you for sex. i'm assuming robot leans more towards being alone rather than being incel. which is a compliment.
>>
>>37858034
>muh personality
>muh "autism"
doesn't matter. well maybe it does, but you CAN fix these things. you can't fix being ugly genetic trash. plastic surgery is extremely expensive, and even then it only works well for people who already look decent. the difference between a robot and a failed normie is the latter at least has the potential to be normal and happy, whereas a robot doesn't.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.