[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sit down in chair lady: "so what'd you do over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Hair-Salons-in-Winston-Salem.jpg (253KB, 1859x912px) Image search: [Google]
Hair-Salons-in-Winston-Salem.jpg
253KB, 1859x912px
>sit down in chair
lady: "so what'd you do over break?
me: "nothing much. just stayed at home and played games"
lady: "is that a band shirt? what kind of music do you listen to?"
me: "black metal, mostly"
lady: "is that like screamo?"
me: "ehhh it's hard to explain"
>silence for the rest of haircut

how the fuck are you supposed to converse when you don't do anything interesting and all your hobbies/media choices are part of niche communities? i share almost nothing in common with the average person
>>
Honey, what you described is small talk. >>>/adv/ will help you sort out your issues. :)
>>
In these situations I talk about geography mostly. What neighborhood or town I live in, what cities I've visited, where I grew up, etc. People have connections to random places. Once you realize you both know something you can talk about that time there was a fire or that pizza place on that street.
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px)
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>23
>still get hair cuts with my 56 year old mother
>she talks to the hair dresser so I don't have to
>>
>>37856620
sounds comfy.

i lied to my last hairdresser and told her i was going to graduate, so now I don't really wanna go back. but i can't really explain what I want anyway, so no big deal.
>>
I have never had my hair cut by anyone other than my mom
>>
>>37856436
>black metal
>it's difficult to explain
It's also noise.
>>
"Excuse me, sir, I need a haircut,
if you ain't too busy... you Italian son-of-a-bitch prick barber. Boy does my ass hurt from all the guys at my construction job"
>>
>>37856436
>getting your hair cut by a woman
>>
>>37856436
I just tell the barber some bullshit story that's mostly lies anyway.
>>
>>37856620
Fuck. Are you me

Orrrriigginnaall
>>
See any cool movies lately?

So what are the popular haircuts people are getting these days?

Ever play video games?

What haircut do you think would look good on me?

How long has this salon been here?

What made you want to be a hairstylist?
>>
File: 1496022639170.png (22KB, 485x443px) Image search: [Google]
1496022639170.png
22KB, 485x443px
>tfw I get my hair cut by a peppy Scottish man
>>
>"ehh it's hard to explain"
>"I always like trying to find new stuff though"
>"what do you listen to?"
>kickback as she bland on about herself for the rest of the convo as women do

Seriously just keep leading women to talking about themselves and you win
>>
File: bm wojak.png (40KB, 380x422px) Image search: [Google]
bm wojak.png
40KB, 380x422px
>>37856436
>me: "black metal, mostly"
>lady: "is that like screamo?"

me: Yes, yes it is like screamo. Screamo that was recorded on casette tapes inside of a running washing machine while the band was rehearsing in their basement.

lady: oh that sounds awful!

me: haha yeah it is, I only listen to it because I otherwise have no real sense of belonging or identity. I also post frogs on the internet and write "reeeee normies get out". It's fun to nice to have hobbies you know? What do you do for fun? You mentioned screamo were you into that back in high school?

There. That's how conversations go. You just don't make it about yourself.
>>
>>37856436
>wearing clothes with writing
don't do this. your clothing should be the blandest shit possible, with absolutely no funny sayings, band names, pictures or brand names. think clothing you can get in supermarkets
normies always comment on clothing with writing on it, even strangers will do it
>>
File: 1497601080174-sci.jpg (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1497601080174-sci.jpg
4KB, 224x225px
Because you need to stop being such a faggot about shit. Nobody gives a fuck about how you think you're special because you listened to Burzum once and thought Varg was "SOO FVCKIN CVLT AND DEEP DVDES!" She's trying to be polite and your shitting up her day by being a douche.
>>
File: black metal wojak.png (208KB, 702x838px) Image search: [Google]
black metal wojak.png
208KB, 702x838px
>>37856745
faggot, all music is "noise"
>>
>>37857848
>mathcore mostly
>whats that?
>it's like metal but makes even less sense
>Oh... haha

I like you.
The Number Twelve Looks Like You is my fav band
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.