[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to IslandCraft! An /r9k/ minecraft server of naval colonization,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1497793725502s.jpg (5KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1497793725502s.jpg
5KB, 250x140px
Welcome to IslandCraft! An /r9k/ minecraft server of naval colonization, diplomacy and politics, and comfy building and exploring too if that's your thing.
For those who remember IslandCraft v.2, island generation has now been expanded so that you'll actually have to voyage to find new land.
IP is 35.185.58.150
Version 1.11.2
>>
Vanilla? is DDoSing allowed?
>>
>>37856259
>naval exploration
>in minecraft
>fucking MINECRAFT boats

Shit server.
>>
>>37856259
version 1.11.2 doesnt even show in the default minecraft launcher
>>
Il join later when I get home pham, sounds fun
>>
>>37856375
Boats are actually much less annoying to use now. I used to dread using them since they broke so fucking easily in the old days but they don't seem to do that anymore and they also feel faster. I like them enough to build comfy remote island homes away from everyone when somebody hosts a server.
>>
File: 1444335431411.gif (834KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
1444335431411.gif
834KB, 440x248px
>>37856259
>why am i a woman, where is my skin
>why is the chat so cluttered
>what the fuck kind of plugins are you running, spawn doesn't seem to educate me on any of this
>>
I sat on my minecraft menu for 20 minutes today hovering over this server, but I chickened out in the end.

Is it a good server? User friendly, especially for people who haven't played minecraft for a few years? Is everyone welcoming, because I have an extremely hard time joining in groups without being explicitly invited. I think it's the autism.
>>
Cant join, says you are outdated 1.11.2
I just bought and downloaded MC and it says 1.12
what do
>>
>>37856688
In the launcher there should be a tab that you can add more versions to launch from. It adds an arrow to the launch button with the alternate version.
>>
>>37856645

All these things make me hesitant to join now.

I'm already in a MMO server currently that's like runescape and has swords with unique enchantments. Probably the most fun I've had with MC in awhile.

The only appeal to this is that I get to play with other robots
>>
This server is as bad as any other server ever.
People will pretend to cooperate, but they'll still grief each other whenever they can. Nothing can ever remain nice because of this, so you may as well just play singleplayer then post pictures in this thread. Even when you travel thousands of blocks away, people still explore to find you and anything you don't have locked down.
Factions didn't work, claims don't work.
No amount of plugins will improve the fundamental flaw that is the people who come to this server are just the worst.
Anyone who plays this game for the multiplayer is likely to be this way.
Why else would their immediate questions be:
>is griefing allowed?
>is stealing allowed?
>is ddosing allowed?
>when will there be faction wars?
>do fire and liquids spread through claims?

>>37856401
>>37856688
Change your launch options.
It sure is hard to read menus, isn't it?

>>37856665
No. It is a bad server for the reasons stated above.
>>
>>37856756
Yeah, not great first impressions so far. I'd ask in chat but it's literally just a bunch of faction circlejerking for the last 10 minutes and bitching about combat logs. Not comfy, unfortunately.
>>
So observing the chat for around 30 minutes >>37856798 seems to be entirely correct. It's just a clique of a few faggots going around destroying everyone else for the hell of it. I have no idea why you'd shill this here, OP.
>>
>tfw other server got wrecked by a tranny
>>
>>37856259
Make it cracked and we'll talk.
>>
>>37857926
Owner gave up, baleeted the server and the discord. Meanwhile this is the least comfy server I've ever tried to play on, the fucking admin just changed the time of day because I guess he didn't want to play the night? Hostile spawns also seem to be disabled entirely? Why not just make it a fucking creative server at that point, lmao.
>>
>>37858142
haha fuck you
love, noko
>>
>tfw can only play win 10 edition
>>
File: 5gqqgjz6wc0z.jpg (14KB, 595x295px) Image search: [Google]
5gqqgjz6wc0z.jpg
14KB, 595x295px
>>37858570
What a fucking faggot

Eat a dick, noko
>>
File: 1497919890641.png (180KB, 385x430px) Image search: [Google]
1497919890641.png
180KB, 385x430px
>enter server for the first time
>instantly ass blasted with spammed boats on the ground EVERYWHERE
>people fighting with each other over trivial shit in the chat, constantly
>>
>>37856756
ID or Discord?
>>
>>37857947
Poor fags fuck off.
>>
this is gay civclassics is better
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.