[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /impendingsenseofdoom/? im only 18, going on 19

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1zeumn6.jpg (50KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1zeumn6.jpg
50KB, 960x960px
Who else here /impendingsenseofdoom/?

im only 18, going on 19 in a week or so, and I feel like I'm not meant to live past the age of 22. I strongly feel like something's going to happen before then (not suicide) that's going to kill me.
>>
>>37856094
Oh young one, you have no idea how much suffering you still have in store. Death would be a relief.
>>
File: 2168524-great_teacher_onizuka.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
2168524-great_teacher_onizuka.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
Could be a number of things. Agriculture taking up too much of our nitrogen, korea launching a nuke which makes everyone else launch theirs, yellowstone erupting ( Not entirely likely )

In any case it's been a wild ride and I would be perfectly fine if it ended any one of these days.
>>
>>37856094
I used to feel that way too I thought I'd neck myself a few years after leaving school.

Unfortunately I didn't and I'm still here. I have a feeling you'll embrace the same disappointment
>>
>>37856094
GET BIIIIIG.

>ALSO,

WHAT ARE YOU? A FUCKING NIGGER LOVER? ARE YOU A MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER LOVER?
>>
I'm more /vagueexistentialdread/ here. Sorry bro.
>>
>>37856129
>19
>>>>>young

hohkay

>>37856133
all these HAPPENINGS tend to just die down for some reason. i guess the jewish overlords still want things to remain relatively peaceful

>>37856163
i hope i dont end up fucked after school
i really dont

>>37856168
I I I I 5C00P5

>>37856205
yeah i can level with that somewhat
>>
File: 1475737582689.jpg (93KB, 687x393px) Image search: [Google]
1475737582689.jpg
93KB, 687x393px
you're probably right, something will kill you eventually, you just gotta live knowing whatever it is you do you'll be dead in the end anyway.
>>
File: 123123.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
123123.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>37856094

>I feel like I'm not meant to live past the age of 22

I'm 23 and I feel the same way. It's like I was never intended to make it this far, but the advancement of civilization has made it so that I was able to make it farther than I was ever supposed to.
>>
>>37856266
yeah death is inevitable but

feeling like im going to die THIS young seems odd
>>
>>37856333
>>37856266
check'd

and yeah i feel like i shouldnt have lasted 13 years. i mean you still have till 30 to fix yourself up into someone who feels deserving of living maybe
>>
>>37856094
buyuyuyump
>>
Is it that you honestly FEEL like you're going to die or that part of you subconsciously WISHES you would die so that you wouldn't have to face down the realities and responsibilities of adulthood after graduating college at 22?
>>
>>37856910
Both. I don't know how to put it into words, but I feel this metaphysical fee-feel that makes me think ive lived long enough

idk man
>>
>>37856946

It's post-high school flail and your quarter-life crisis, Anon. Ride it out, go to a couple parties, hit on some women way out of your league. It'll pass.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.