[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are NEETs fat? You have literally no excuse. Jogging is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1483555679181.png (8KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1483555679181.png
8KB, 377x330px
Why are NEETs fat? You have literally no excuse.
Jogging is free, no job/school means you have the time.
Explain it to me: Why are you fat?
>>
I'm fat after much consideration on whether i should eat all day or drink coffee all day and be thin. I thought about why I didn't want to be fat and realized it was so I could find a mate. If you give up on mating you can be fat with no mental hangups and actually be a happy person
>>
>>37855613
>benefits of being fit...
>benefits of being fat...
It's up to the individual to decide which will make them happier
>>
How much money do fat neets spend everyday? How do you afford it
>>
>>37855613
>You have literally no excuse.
I'm lazy, exercise sounds like work
>>
>>37855613
They are lazy by nature and living a structured scheduled life is a nightmare to them.

That lazyness also carries over their eating habits where they'll eat nothing but microwaveable dindins and sometimes treat themselves to McDonalds or subway if they're able to overcome their social anxiety.

Spending a few minutes of their time cooking a healthy and delicious meal is "a waste of their precious time" that only wagecucks do. Those frogs aren't going to post themselves after all!

The most you'll get out of them is something like vid related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynemk-Wy1-I
>>
>>37856463
>living a structured scheduled life is a nightmare to them.
literally unironically true
I have no idea how normies deal with having things to do for several hours literally every day. It's hell.
>>
File: 1487542887286.jpg (77KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487542887286.jpg
77KB, 737x758px
ok listen
im lazy but thats not the problem you know? if i had real good motivation or a real good reason too lose weight and try i would do it but i dont. I can be fat for myself. Im not an actor i dont need to look god for anyone.
>but its healthy dont u care about yourself
No, thats why im here.

now if i had a tsundere gf that would motivate me to lose weight i would do it only for her so she more happy with me BUT I FUCKIN DONT
>>
>>37856495
Didn't you go to school?

I mean yeah the people mostly sucked, and some classes sucked like gym class, but at least there was at least some comfort in knowing that there were no nasty surprises in the sense that like computer class was suddenly gym class.

I also grew up before the millenial internet so my life revolved around TV schedules so I'm used more to living by a schedule.

I'm actually a NEET and I live by a schedule.
>>
>>37855613
Same reason they don't have job/school.
>>
>>37855613
>we had this same thread last night
Because I don't care, when I left high school a few years ago I was skinny. Then I started college and bad diet and everything else has pushed me up over 30lbs and probably still gaining but at this point I don't care. I was an unhappy sperg when I was skinny and I'm an unhappy sperg now that I'm not so may as well stuff my face and drink as much as I want rather than restricting myself for no reason.
>>
>>37856577
>>Didn't you go to school?
Yes, and it was hell. For many reasons but having to do something every day was one of them. all the way back to elementary school I stopped having a structured schedule as soon as school let out for any significant break.
>>
You can't outrun a shitty diet. And food/booze are the only things that make me happy.
>>
>>37855613
I've been seeing more people being attracted towards fat guys recently.
>>
>>37855613
I've talked to very few neets that are fat.
Most of us are skeletons because we can't afford food or don't want to eat because depression.
Meanwhile wagecucks are almost always fat because they indulge in food and drink loads of empty calories through beer.
>>
Bordem leads to stress. Stress leads to depression. Depression leads to bad eatting habits and lack of exercise.

Not that NEETs will ever admit it
>>
File: 3441.png (329KB, 455x278px) Image search: [Google]
3441.png
329KB, 455x278px
I'm a neet and go gym anon?
>>
File: fat-kid-cargo-shorts-final3.jpg (94KB, 885x469px) Image search: [Google]
fat-kid-cargo-shorts-final3.jpg
94KB, 885x469px
us fat boys will rule the world and eliminate all normies and stacies
>>
>>37855613

depressed 90% of the time, like to eat 100% of the time, hate to exercise,

i have found a trick though to zone out reading comics while i walk on a treadmill, my brain zonks out and focuses on the comics and ignores the treadmill, sometimes it works sometimes nah
>>
>>37855613
only way I can stand exercise is if it's something I enjoy, like hiking or swimming
>>
I'm fat because of alcohol mostly. Only when my depression gets extremely bad do I stop eating and drinking for days at a time. I get drunk, then the alcohol makes me hungry, and just like that I've had 3000 calories. Plus the fact that my ass is in bed or in a chair 23 hours a day and I barely move.
>>
You're right, I don't have an excuse.

I'm a human failure. I have no discipline, self-control or willpower and I want to kill myself. That's why I'm fat. Are you satisfied?
>>
>>37859857
no

why are you a human failure

you are white in the most advanced age mankind has ever seen, with access to more resources and knowledge than any other human before you

why are you a failure
>>
>>37859881
Every day is sadness and pain. I have no family and no friends. The only thing that gives me even the slightest amount of comfort and joy is eating food that tastes good.

I am not exaggerating. There is no other happiness or joy in my life other than food. I can't give up all I have even if I hate myself for the consequences of overeating.
>>
>>37859922
why don't you just clean your room and sort yourself out?
>>
>>37855613
why would i want to be healthy and prolong my life?
this ride can't end soon enough
>>
>>37859948
My room is immaculate. Not everything has a "one-size-fits-all" explanation you stupid /pol/tard.
>>
>>37859967
If your room is clean, why aren't you sorting yourself out?

Your pain isn't useful, so why are you feeling it?

Sort yourself out anon.
>>
>>37859881

couldnt buy a job, buying is the only way i get female attention, no friends, never had a gf, 1 tier looks, disowned by my family, etc....

my life is a real party
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.