[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a poo gf. In middle school science club there was a very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_om9d44CeNX1w5ohyro1_400.jpg (54KB, 400x542px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om9d44CeNX1w5ohyro1_400.jpg
54KB, 400x542px
I want a poo gf. In middle school science club there was a very cute Indian that I used to team up with for projects, she was redpilled on niggers too. While we were studying alone I got a chub in my pants which she noticed and asked if she wanted to touch it. She got all scared and snitched to the principal, had to write a paper on sexual harassment. Fast forward to high school and she ended up liking me.

Really should have banged her when I had he chance but I was an awkward guy back then, opportunity really is everything. I work in a skilled trade so there's no point in going back to school. Anyone here ever fuck an Indian? I've only had white and Asian but want to add a Paki/Indian to my list of experiences.

pic related, some resemblance
>>
i have, very good in bed because of karma sutra shit. although she was like 40 and chubby but liked borat and drinking. I am sure some autistic polfag will spurt some shit about ma white race but watever who cares.
>>
File: tumblr_nxx4g3O9K51uidoe2o5_400.jpg (46KB, 287x407px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxx4g3O9K51uidoe2o5_400.jpg
46KB, 287x407px
>>37855307
Yes, the racial purity shit is retarded. Nothing wrong with fucking non savage races.
>>
>>37855407
>Nothing wrong with fucking non savage races.
KEK. POOS aren't uncivilized savages.
Literally don't use toilet and shit in public

What you really mean is there's nothing wrong with fucking women you find attractive.
>>
>>37855841
The ones in USA are generally harmless and use toilets.
>>
I want a poo gf but all the ones in America are literally 1/10 and smell horrible
>>
>>37856574
This is the truth for 99% of them
>>
>>37856574
Curry smell isn't too hard to get over if she's good in the sack.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.