[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay. I'm DONE! I'M TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN! NO MORE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 908hy9807g7564r79678g6.jpg (13KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
908hy9807g7564r79678g6.jpg
13KB, 600x576px
Okay. I'm DONE! I'M TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN! NO MORE EXCUSES! HOW DO I GET A GF?!?!
I'm 5'8 with a 4 inch dick. I'm willing to get in shape and fake confidence, like Chad, to get laid. Is that all that matters?
>>
You could just rape a girl?
>>
File: 325gasdf23423.png (330KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
325gasdf23423.png
330KB, 900x900px
>>37854927
I.
WANT.
A.
GIRL.
FRIEND!!!
IF I WANTED TO GET LAID I WOULD PAY FOR IT!
>>
File: 1490804505704.jpg (347KB, 640x823px) Image search: [Google]
1490804505704.jpg
347KB, 640x823px
>5'8 with a 4 inch dick

You have 3 options: fuck a prostitute, your dog or travel to South East Asia to fuck a desperate single mom.
>>
>5'8
It's not going to be easy, you're going to face many ha--
>4 inch dick
Just give up.
>>
I'll have sex with you and bake you stuff but I'm guy. I can wear a wig if you want I guess.
>>
>>37855024
Try being calmer and participating more in your school/community...
>>
>>37855124
Thank you Magical Girl. I can always depend on you.
>>37855201
I'm okay with this. We can be fwb and occasionally mess around with each other. But, you're not my bf. I will murder you if you give me aids.
>>
>>37855325
Where are you orangutanily from?
>>
>>37855421
orangutanily from Texas. In Texas.
>>
>>37855480
Aww I'm way up here in yankistan. Sorry bb ;w;
>>
>>37854900
Don't listen to em OP, men shorter and and smaller than you have scored gud girls and you can too. Getting in shape is certainly a start, you don't even have to be insanely ripped. Even though everyone says it, confidence is key, and so is looking in the right places. Good luck fellow frog, and Godspeed.
>>
>>37854900
OP I gaurantee you'd still be an awkward fuck that no girl would wanna be around if you were 6"2'
>>
>fake confidence, like Chad

Chad gets laid because women are naturally attracted to him. He doesn't have to fake anything. Often he's confident because he knows that people will treat him well due to his physical appearance, but make no mistake, it is 100% physical appearance.
>>
>>37855721
as a 6'2, 27yo KV i can confirm. tallness isn't much of a help if you're still ugly.
>>
>>37855721
OP here.
I'm not a virgin but I've never had a GF.
From 2001-2004, I was a normie. I was in an environment where I acted like a normie. I hanged around my Chad cousin. I faked confidence. We all do ... desu. Confidence isn't something that you can learn. You can copy it and hopefully it sticks with you. But that's it. That's where the saying "fake it till you make it" comes from. Any one can fake confidence, act like a Chad. Do you honestly believe Chad is a well adjusted individual? Nah, Chad simply let his fake confidence take over. I've seen my Chad cousin break down. Luckily I was there before he killed himself over a girl or his dad (my uncle) talking shit. Cut him off and he'll be a (((robot))), just like us. Trust me.
Despite me not being a virgin and fucking drunk underage girls over 5 years ago, I've never had an actual GF. I talk like a sperg. Like if I'm autistic. I believe even if I were to get a GF, she'll leave me because of my 4 inch dick. Height isn't as big as a deal as manlets make it out to be. Dick is what really means. I would rather be 5' with a 10" dick.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.