[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a ftm anything. not posting pics because it's expressly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: dym4K2H.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dym4K2H.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
ask a ftm anything.

not posting pics because it's expressly forbidden by a sticky now.
>>
>tfw you're the wrong kind of tranny to be a dank meme
>>
>>37854702
What age did you transition? Do you feel better after transitioning? How did you come out? How did your parents react?
>>
>>37855257
>What age did you transition?
I came out at 19, started hrt at 20
>Do you feel better after transitioning?
definitely.
>How did you come out?
I told some of my friends one night when I was drunk and it just kind of snowballed from there. I told my mom via email. I couldn't do it face to face.
>how did your parents react
my dad died a couple years before. My mom was pretty upset at first, but she has calmed down over time. I think she's still unhappy about it, she just doesn't say anything.
>>
Do you think you'll kill yourself?
Why do so many transsexuals, even after transitioning, kill themselves?
I'm not trying to be shitty, I really want to understand that.
>>
>>37854702
Dude. You should have stayed a girl. Well whatever. It's always better to be a girl in this world. It's easier and feels better
>>
>>37855440
maybe. jury's still out on that one.
I think transitioning is a last resort for most people who are basically at rock bottom already. For some that's enough to get them by, for others not. I imagine the suicide rate would be a lot lower if transition was perfectly able to make you the opposite sex.
>>
>>37855520
I thought transitioning was the 'end goal' of basically all transsexuals?
>>
>>37855466
>It's easier
in a lot of ways, yes. It depends on what you wan to do though. It's easier to succeed in business or politics as a man.
>feels better
well that's entirely subjective. I think feeling strong and capable is better than feeling weak and vulnerable.
>>
>>37855542
well the end goal is to be the opposite sex. Transitioning and passing can be a fairly good approximation, but I imagine it's never as good as the real thing. no one wants to be a tranny.
>>
>>37855570
Men don't feel strong and capable. We just pretend to be. It's not a lot of fun. It's a burden.
>>
>>37854702
How does it feel knowing you'll never be a man and all the test you pump into to yourself to get that pathetic physique and shitty beard wont change your womanlet frame? You'll never be a burly boi you dumb bitch
>>
File: spectacles.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
spectacles.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>tfw no gf bf

I'm glad this post isn't original. It means someone else shares my feels
>>
>>37855599
Well I feel more that way as a man than as a woman.
>>
>>37855702
Good for you then. You were born to become a chad. You're more alpha than me
>>
>>37854702
Do you like men or women?

Also, what difference does it make what you like. You can be straight or gay, and it's all good.

Why bother changing your physical appearance?>???????????????????????
>>
>>37854702
My bf is looking to get on T and become fully ftm. Any advice/hints/tips on when he's transitioning? Anything to look out for?
>>
>>37854702
Use saggy on this thread IF YOU HAVE TO REPLY, FAGS.

Mods end this roastie soc whore

>we think your post is spam

Fuck you retard bot
>>
>>37856146
I like women, but that isn't why I transitioned. I wanted my body to change to something I was more comfortable with.
>>37856186
Testosterone cypionate is the good one. there are some other types that aren't usually as effective. Aside from that, he should remember that T is more powerful than estrogen as far as physical changes, but if you don't put in some effort to masculinize your mannerisms you'll still probably look like a faggot.
>>
What's it like in the pants area? Are you going to wear a fake penis? How do you explain your masculine features, yet you have a vagina?
>>
>>37856524
T gives some clit growth, which is better than nothing, but genitals are the biggest thing about my body that still bothers me. Mainly just the fact that I can't fuck a girl properly.
I'm planning to have surgery to get a cock when I can afford it. There are a couple different options and I'm not totally decided on which one I want yet.
I sometimes use a strap on for sex or masturbation, but otherwise I don't bother with prosthetics. Some trans guys 'pack' with a fake penis for daily wear, but that seems a little ridiculous to me.
Most people don't need to know that I have a vagina, so it doesn't usually come up. With romantic partners I just explain to them that I'm trans. It's a pretty simple really. They can either accept that or not.
>>
How did you know when it was actually the right choice? I considered transitioning from FtM but I don't want it to just be some stupid decision I make then regret later.
>>
>>37856712
I had wanted to be male my whole life, realized all the signs typical of trannies pretty much applied to me, and I thought my life would be better if I transitioned. That's all that really matters imo.
Like anything else, if you think it's the best decision you shouldn't let the possibility of regret stop you too much. You'll never get anywhere that way.
>>
>>37856846
I dont know what the signs are and I dont think I've felt it my whole life, so I think that it's probably best if i just drop the feeling.
Thank you though.
>>
>>37854702
that's just face pics, show tits
>>
>>37856682
>. With romantic partners I just explain to them that I'm trans. It's a pretty simple really. They can either accept that or not.
wat
even girls that pretend to be guys can get gfs or laid with other girls .no girl would date me at all. this is fake and gay.
>>
>>37857291
maybe you should work on improving yourself anon.
>>
File: 38d.jpg (50KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
38d.jpg
50KB, 600x604px
>>37857253
>He identifies as a man
>Asks for tits
>>
Here is an honest reply. I think I might be an ftm too. How do I make sure before I come out to my family and potentially get disowned. -18 f(tm?)
>>
>>37857375
Well if you're unsure, you can see a therapist to help you sort it out. But only you can really know. Think about your relationship to your body. Would you rather have a penis or boobs and a vagina? Think about how you see your future. Would you rather live as a man or a woman? If you can't say definitively that you'd rather be a man, then you probably aren't trans.
>>
>>37857311
Apparently that doesn't work because automatically you suck and something is wrong with you according to everyone on the internet- ps fuck you.

>>37857312
It started off with them, how do you know it doesn't still have them? It's not like they're moobs
>>
Why are MtTs so much more common than FtTs, in your estimation?
>>
>>37857615
look dude, it isn't my fault you can't get a gf. I don't have a gf right now either, so don't feel too bad. there's no need to be hateful.
>>
>>37857700
>there's no need to be hateful.
where'd that get you? maybe you need to man up and improve yourself on that anon
>>
>>37857681
I don't really know desu. I think some mtfs are motivated by 'agp' basically a fetish for being a woman. the number of legitimately trans people is probably closer to even.
also for the record I think people like that picture are disgusting freaks.
>MtT, FtT
>>>/lgbt/cislesgen/
>>
How did you realise your tranniness?
>>
File: 1475715771638.gif (156KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1475715771638.gif
156KB, 500x282px
>>37854702
1) You're still on the wrong board
2) You ruined the best body you could have been given
3) You'll regret this in your old age, if you get that far.
>>
>>37855570
You will NEVER be actually strong and capable though. You don't have the brain for it. You don't have the skeleton for it. It's just testosterone tricking you into thinking you're strong and capable but it's relative to what you were before.
>>
*an

This post is now original
>>
>>37854702
why did you give up your female privilege for a meme disorder?
>>
I don't actual trans people exist

It's an online myth, I've never met a trans pretty sure it's all smoke and mirrors

You ain't fooling me
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.