[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how much more of this wagecuck bullshit I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I don't know how much more of this wagecuck bullshit I can't handle. It's been about a year now, and I'm still not used to having so little fucking freetime.

I feel like I just got home, and now it's almost time to go to bed again. What the FUCK? How are people okay with such a bullshit fucking life?

Europeans, count yourself very lucky for your incredible welfare systems.
>>
File: nailHouse3.jpg (238KB, 790x542px) Image search: [Google]
nailHouse3.jpg
238KB, 790x542px
I used to spend my days off worrying about having to go back
that wasn't sustainable
it was only a matter of time before I ended up quitting
>>
I often think I'd be better dead than wagecuck in a mundane job. Thing is I couldn't get into something better because you need social skills to advance.
>>
>>37854194
Social skills are skills, you can improve them like anything else
>>
>>37854229
No you can't with Asperger's.
>>
>>37854250
I know two people clinically diagnosed with Asperger's who have developed great social skills and have become way more social than I am, and I'm neurotypical. Stop making excuses, you pussy.
>>
>>37854194
>>37854303
>>37854229

Fun fact: If you're a manlet, you're unable to advance in the ranks.

Which hardly matters, all wagecuckery is pain. I just want to be free of it all.
>>
>>37854372
>Fun fact: If you're a manlet, you're unable to advance in the ranks.
Not a fact, just another dumb excuse.
>>
I think it depends on the job you have. I used to work at a coffee shop, and it was heaven. I didn't make much, but I was usually the only one there, and it was never very busy, I always felt comfy there. Now I work at a restaurant/bar, it's almost always filled with people and terrible people at that, I have to deal with co-workers always, long hours etc. and I just want to die.
>>
>>37854303
Then they didn't have Aspergers and were misdiagnosed. Only explanation there is. If you're successful in social situations you were never autistic to begin with. An autists brain is not wired for that shit.
>>
>>37854078
>Europeans, count yourself very lucky for your incredible welfare systems.
I'm not getting any welfare because my name is not mohammed al bin ahad.
>>
>>37854422
You're an idiot. Only explanation there is. Try a better defense than 'no true Scotsman'.
>>
>>37854425
>triggered /pol/tard
love you brah
>>
>>37854425

At least you have socialized medicine. That's close enough.

If I didn't live in America, I'd never even consider working full-time. But since I need to go to the doctor every once in a while, and don't want to go bankrupt if I have to go to the emergency room, I get to suck up to the jew.

I hope you Europeans really get fucking rekt by muslims. It'd be some small consolation to me.
>>
I'm trying to go to school to be an EMT or firefighter. It goes like this, 24 hours on, 24 hours off, 24 hours on 3 days off. Lots of downtime. Doesn't pay shit but I'm fine with that.
>>
>>37854635
this is hyperbole right

id believe 14 hours max
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.