[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /human garbage/ here? >tfw have failed every opportunity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: lil marco.png (527KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
lil marco.png
527KB, 800x500px
Who else /human garbage/ here?
>tfw have failed every opportunity that was available despite having next to nothing in my way
>>
I don't possess a single talent or proficient capability. Does that count?
>>
File: 1479830188983.jpg (137KB, 960x806px) Image search: [Google]
1479830188983.jpg
137KB, 960x806px
>>37853892
Yes, if you think you're garbage. I am the same, (no talents, no capabilities, nothing of value to offer myself, others, or the world) and I've fallen behind everyone in terms of education and career shit, despite coming from wealthy and successful parents. I will always be a failure
>>
you are indeed garbage. for you call yourself garbage. for you think garbage.

transcend idiots
>>
>>37854045
i hate to use the word, but buddhism seems really "cuck"-y to me
>>
>tfw you fall firmly into the abyss, the very good standing above you on the one side and the very evil standing on the other
>you fall down into blackness and turbulence, disintegrating into nothingness, unmissed and unneeded by those who watched you fall
>>
>>37854754
we are formless, aren't we
>>
>>37853869
ME too, and I'm white, middle class, privileged and all that too.

Had nothing holding me back and still a piece of garbage...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.