[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told a normie guy that I have social anxiety and depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4174.jpg (31KB, 375x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4174.jpg
31KB, 375x542px
I told a normie guy that I have social anxiety and depression but he's not treating me like a freak? I don't understand. I know my qualities are shit but he thinks I'm flawless basically

He just wants sex, right? I'm a fembot
He seems sweet and we talk all the time about deep things
>>
>>37853063
How nice is your ass? Booty blindness is a thing
>>
>>37853063
Don't do it woman, you know that faggot will hurt you. Just stay here with us. We understand you more that anyone else and we won't hurt you.
>>
File: this is the future you chose.png (479KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
this is the future you chose.png
479KB, 625x626px
Don't fall for it this time.
>>
>>37853063
He's a Normie, obviously he wants to fuck you. He thinks you're easy because of your issues.

Just don't post here again after you get pumped and dumped.
>>
>>37853213
He knows I'm not the type to have sex without love. I'm a virgin. He also said he wants a real relationship
>>
>>37853186
I want love and happiness though :/
>>
>>37853063
Men usually aren't as shallow as women, we don't care if you have social anxiety or depression.
>>
>>37853063
>he's not treating me like a freak?

I don't think you understand how things work.

When it comes to relationships, women get to live life on easy mode. Even if they have anxiety and depression, they'll be able to find guys who are interested in them.

Men are the ones who are treated like a freak and shunned if they have social anxiety.
>>
yes he does, there is no reason why anyone would want a woman otherwise. although i know your not actually a female.
>>
>>37853063
>He just wants sex, right?
Not necessarily.

Make no mistake. He wants sex, but he might also like you personally
>>
>>37853063
Nobody would treat you like a "freak", for social anxiety and depression unless you're hideous or percieved as low social status, which is almost impossible for a female. Normies think depression just means being sad sometimes and that social anxiety is being nervous sometimes. So he just thinks you're a normal girl with "problems" that make you cuter.

If you told him you were bipolar, schizoprhenic or that you had a cluster B personality disorder you might get treated differently at least a bit
>>
>>37853928
>I don't think you understand how things work.
HE does. He's a LARPing faggot.
>>
>>37853928
>Men are the ones who are treated like a freak and shunned if they have social anxiety.
>>37853806
There you go boys.
>>
>>37853928
I just think he's saying nice things like I'm interesting to get sex. He says I'm pretty. I'm paranoid about being pumped and dumped. Admitting to social anxiety shouldn't be something so easily brushed off so easily.
>>
>>37853063
telling someone you have ''anxiety and depression' you are a normie aswell.
>>
>>37854302
Give in. Fulfill your destiny and take your place on the cock carosel like God intended. You'll be happier that way
>>
>>37854380
More sexual partners = higher chance of divorce
0-2 partners before marriage is best
>>
>>37853063
Fuck off show tits and vagina and we discuss
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.