[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do after this. I sent that last text

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170620-175301.png (280KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170620-175301.png
280KB, 1440x2560px
I don't know what to do after this. I sent that last text at 10am and no response since. Should I try to initiate another convo?
>>
>>37852901
Frozen pizza in the morning? You already fucked up there. I'd just leave it alone.
>>
>>37852901
Are you green? If so, why aren't you asking her questions, she clearly wants to talk to you since she's asking mundane questions just so you'd reply. Go ask her something now, like how her day's been or something.
>>
>>37852939
This.

Do it.

Also.
>>
File: 1795xu.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1795xu.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
If i hit myself and it hurts, is it because I'm too weak or too strong?
>>
Jump to a topic, even if its out of the blue, go with a topic. She seems like she will actually talk if there is a topic. I could be wrong but what do you have to lose, talking is part of a relationship
>>
>>37852939
Yea I'm green

>>37852975
So just any topic?
>>
>>37852975
Start with the stereotypical topics, use them as stepping stones to start a more meaningful conversation. Like start with movies or something and then talk about her favorite movie and why she likes it and her favorite genre, get her talking about stuff she likes as a way to associate that stuff with you more
>>
File: Screenshot_20170620-180456.png (226KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170620-180456.png
226KB, 1440x2560px
>>37853112
I guess this works right?
>>
>>37853112
>>37852901
This is solid advice, but God do I hate this kind of getting to know you conversation.
>>
>>37853175
Its a start, after she replies work your way to saying you watched a movie or some shit and then ask her what movies she likes. Don't follow my words exactly but follow the flow of the conversation and work towards that
>>
>>37853265
Alright, she hasn't responded yet thanks though
>>
>>37853324
She's pretty.

How come you matched with her but can't talk to her? I assume you're good looking too?
>>
texting a girl all day will lead her to believe you're boring at some point, you run out of shit to talk to eventually
it's best to only text when making plans, especially if she isn't your gf
>>
>>37853368
I didn't match with her, one if my friends set me up with her
>>
>>37853324
Good luck, I know the pain, I'm trying to talk to a girl now but she is at the beach this week and hasn't been replying very consistently. I'm not too worried because she added me on snapchat, called me nice, and hasn't unmatched me yet so I feel I got a chance.
>>
>word replies
who wants to tell him?
>>
>>37853395
I'm decent looking but I'm shit at talking to people
>>
>>37853454
See but she is asking questions back so she is either being considerate, which isn't normal, or she is actually interested and giving him a chance
>>
File: 20170611_220903.jpg (199KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_220903.jpg
199KB, 640x427px
>>37852901
OP, listen to me.

As others have remarked, you're not bouncing questions back. People (especially chicks) like to talk about themselves. It makes them feel important. But don't ask the usual questions, as if you're conducting an interview. She gets enough, "wyd?", "hey how's your day?", "and what do you do for fun?" texts from tens (if not hundreds) of other dudes.

What you need is to talk about something different and interesting. Throw in a bit of witty humor to it (but make it an off-hand comment, don't stray from a good conversation) and she's yours.

Hope I helped. Good luck brobot.
>>
>>37853494
Ill use this advice if I actually get a reply
>>
>>37853553
You're cute and good.
>>
>>37853553
Op what do you look like?

Oreigianlgia
>>
File: team-mystery.jpg (42KB, 240x360px) Image search: [Google]
team-mystery.jpg
42KB, 240x360px
So you want to learn how to seduce a HB >6?
Let me, the ultimate PUA help you. By the way, if you didn't know PUA stands for Pickup Artist. And let me tell you, I'm not just some mere, lowly Pickup Artist. I'm an mPUA, or master PUA.

First, you must learn the ways of the female mind. It's very simple, unlike mine, an mPUA mind. They crave for things they can't have. Thats how simple they are. And with one simple trick you can utilize this, and make her WANT YOU. That's right, she will literally CHASE YOU, if you follow this one simple rule, that I'm aboit to tell you.

But first, you must learn what a NEG means. It's a backhanded compliment, making her feel so worthless that she will jump right on your cock. Thats right! With one simple sentence you can make her WANT YOUR COCK.
That's how retarded and undeveloped women are, heh. They won't see it coming.

That's it for now. Make sure you subscribe to my email circle, so I can inform you when my next bootcamp goes live, where you too can become an mPUA.

The choice is yours. You miss 100% of the bullets you don't shoot!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.