[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dating a religious girl for over a year now >We do stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1445208231158.jpg (46KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
1445208231158.jpg
46KB, 500x751px
>Dating a religious girl for over a year now
>We do stuff all the time but she still refuses to have sex with me no matter how hard I try because she wants to wait.
>Really do love her, she's smart, funny and really hot but very sheltered. (Normie family)
>Try to make her understand that I have no intention of leaving her but she won't consider it.

Any ideas? She tries but.. I think the years of furious fapping have ruined me. She's never made me cum.
>>
I can't believe you want to ruin your religious cutie just because you're horny.

If you're not going to leave her, then marry her.
>>
File: 1445208802505.jpg (191KB, 1023x773px) Image search: [Google]
1445208802505.jpg
191KB, 1023x773px
Bumping with more Dylan.
>>
>>37851019
Dude, stop. What the fuck do you think you're doing? What's the rush? Are you going to fucking die if you don't get to cum in her vagoo?

I don't think you realize what an absolute unicorn your gf is in today's world full of roastie thots. She has more virtue than you do, you're supposed to be the man here so stop fapping and make something of yourself so you can marry her and fug.
>>
>>37851048
I want to but marriage is fucked and we are still pretty young. She's going to college soon and I am not. I've never had sex, I don't mind waiting but I just feel like that's a bit unfair.
>>
>>37851082
lol wut
im not freaking out or anything it's just a mild annoyance,
you're probably right though. I've been trying for a long time.
>>
File: 1491169983063.jpg (43KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1491169983063.jpg
43KB, 444x460px
>>37851019
Hello, doppelganger.

This is basically my story, only mine isn't religious and it's only been 11 months. Still, I don't see why the fuck not. Before we started growing apart she would just casually give me a handy or grind on my dick (she couldn't get me to cum either), and then whenever I said I wanted to stick it in, things would wind down from there.

Nevertheless, it doesn't sound like you two are growing distant, maybe she'll let you get the poon on wedding night. Don't make sex a goal, then express your goals to her, that is how you fuck everything up.
>>
>>37851019
If she's not a virgin, then you're being cucked.
>>
>>37851110
How is it unfair that you also have to wait?
>>
>>37851186
It's not really a goal.. I just wanna be with the person I love physically. We aren't really in a position to get married for a long while.. (5+ years)
It just seems like an unnecessary strain on both of us. I know she wants it too. I guess I just make it a big deal in my head because male. Either way I hope your situation works out mane. Best wishes
>>
>>37851267
We're both virgins
>>37851292
unfair isn't really the right word I supposes. But it does get on my nerves that I have to pay for everything in addition to all the things I do to make her happy. Not saying I want sex as some kind of payment but I think it would be good for both of us.
>>
>>37851019
you invested in this relationship and was disappointed to find what you weren't looking for.

thats okay OP. but now what
>>
>>37851019
marry her asshole, or she'll dump you
>>
Dump that dumb cunt and find a girl who's intelligent enough not to fall for the religion meme.
>>
>>37851427
It is unfair. Now marry her before she goes off to college and she sheds all of her previous values and experiences to conform with her new environment, and fucks Chad while keeping you around as an emotional tampon. This way you can at least get to fuck her once or twice.
>>
>>37851082
>implying she wont cuck him after she goes to collage and is free from her parents

Oh, don't be stupid. If she won't fuck you, even after a year, it means your not the one.
She's probably gonna end up losing it to some Chad in a drunken party.
We've seen this happen hoe many times now?
Get woke nigga
>>
>>37851971
This.

Awe man he's in for the lesson of a lifetime. He needs to marry asap or else Chad thundercock is going to ravage that sweet virgin pussy.
Fucking marry her now anon!
>>
>>37851019
Propose? Thought that was obvious
>>
Bob Dylan-senpai.
>>
>>37851019
don't jerk off for a week and you'll be fine

also, if you can't cum from a handjob are you going to be able to cum having sex?
>>
File: 1444695834181.jpg (256KB, 1500x995px) Image search: [Google]
1444695834181.jpg
256KB, 1500x995px
>>37851971
>>37852044
>>37852065
lol. My biggest fears p much.
I've seen what college does to sheltered women. As much as I'd like to think she isn't like that it wouldn't be the first time I've seen it happen.
If it does happen desu im just gonna live alone for the rest of my life. become a vagabond or something.
>>
>>37852044
reminds me of that pic where girl fucked some nigga she met in less than a week/day while telling her bf to wait until marriage for the fuck
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.