[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>terrified of being cheated on >anxious that the person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0780.jpg (534KB, 2052x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0780.jpg
534KB, 2052x2736px
>terrified of being cheated on
>anxious that the person I love would find other men more attractive
>scared she'll resent me for not being Chad

>I don't even have a girlfriend

what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
You're insecure. Those are all valid things to be worried about though. For guys like us the only way is to date way down.
>>
>>37850798
Nothing major
You're just insecure like the rest of us.
>>
>>37850814
>>37850815

But I've never had a gf

Why do I have these feelings about something I've never had
>>
>>37850876
You've been tricked into believing that man and women should be equals in a relationship, when in fact it should be more of a master and servant relationship.
You are living your life constantly fighting what was inteded by nature, as a result you have this constant turmoil within yourself.
>>
>>37850876
Probably self loathing and insecure like we said.

I can't even fantasize about having a gf anymore. It always ends with me being cucked and sad.
>>
>>37850798
>what the fuck is wrong with me
You're capable of rational thought and have observed the world around you. Cut that shit out if you ever want a girlfriend.
>>
>>37850798
My gf is fat and nobody wants to fuck her.
She only has gay friends, a guy she used to go out with wrote her about a month ago but he's irrelevant, uglier and fatter than me.
I wanna leave her tho, been getting bored lately
>>
>>37851229

Beta chad? Do you really exist?
>>
>>37851382
Believe me, I wish I didn't.
>>
You're a realist. I feel the same way. I can literally never try to date a woman because I don't want to waste her time.
>>
>>37851084
That is a very interesting point
>>
>>37851570

>realist

Illogical pessimist
>>
>>37850876
You're still a man though
>>
>>37851713
>Illogical
Nothing in my life has ever happened to make me believe the opposite.
>>
>>37851725

Yeah, but I don't worry about a bear attacking me while I hunt because I don't hunt.

I don't worry about missing a free throw because i don't play basketball.

Why do i worry about being cheated on when it's literally impossible at the moment for me to be cheated on.
>>
>>37851382
Hey bruh, you got a pussy to slid your dick in, you doing better than me
>>
>>37850798
FUCK YOU I'M TRYING TO NOT MASTURBATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_0767.jpg (205KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
205KB, 1680x1050px
>>37852297

Best way to get (You)s
>>
That really sucks and all OP, but how are you going to post a bombshell like that without source?
>>
>>37851229
gf is ugly, but everybody wants some. She doesn't try very hard to make it known she doesn't like how short I am. It's only a matter of time. Wondering if a preemptive strike is the best response or would just make an okay relationship fail. 6 years is a lot of my life I don't want to have wasted.
>>
>>37851735
You haven't observed enough to know
>>
>>37853281
I think I'm more of an expert on my life than you are, but thanks for the input anyways.
>>
>>37852582

Just some bitch trying to get on the solo milehigh club
>>
>>37851831
Because deep down you know you're an inferior man and Chad will always cuc you
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.