[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the "having a dog makes you more attractive"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

What's with the "having a dog makes you more attractive" meme? Does it actually work?
>>
i think it's because it shows you are committed to making the life of another creature comfortable, and shows a caring attitude. it's not the dog, it's what having a dog means
>>
>>37850727
>Does it actually work?
Do they like dogs? Were they already on the fence about you? If so then yes. It's mostly just a signal that you can care and provide for others; it's an analog for a baby. If you or the dog are unattractive though, or if she doesn't like dogs, then it won't work.
>>
>>37850727
Women actively gauge how men treat animals and children as an indicator of how they will treat women since women instinctively recognize they're in the same class as them.

It's also a good conversation starter, it's not appropriate to walk up and rustle the hair of a cute guy or directly say a guy is cute to his face, but it's A-Okay to call doge cute to his face and ask to pet him.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170522-220910.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170522-220910.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>37850727
Shit works for me. My 1st photo on tinder is me and my dog. Every girl that starts a conversation with it starts it because of him, have a harrem of bitches on Snapchat too, that follow for pictures of him. What >>37850752 said is also true. And it shows you can handle a level of responsibility that can end with the dog (or a person tbqh) dying if you don't do it right. They also just like dogs a lot, who wouldn't?
Pic relates, him in my old work truck.
>>
>have a dog
>still ugly

I don't think so, OP
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.