[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overheard my parents talking, apparently the Chad next door is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Overheard my parents talking, apparently the Chad next door is getting cheated on by his Stacy wife.

Are women this cruel even to Chad?
>>
why americans cheat so much?

i hear about this all the time. weird shit like 40 year old moms doing meth,drink and drive their car to the river or some shit.
>>
>>37850662
Because Americans lack morals. I don't know why they don't want Mexicans in their country, they would probably bring a bit of morality back.
>>
>>37850618

Chad gets cheated on stacy gets cheated on. Only people who dont get cheated on are the people who arnt interested like me.
>>
>>37850618
If he got cheated on he's not a chad, he's a beta. Women would never cheat on chad by definition.

>>37850699
Mexicans cheat too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff0oWESdmH0
>>
>>37850618
Smile smugly when you see him. Like you're laughing at something he doesn't know. Never tell him why.
>>
>>37850662
I can't say why compared to the rest of the world, but in the US if you you've been dating for too long and don't get married it's weird, and if you aren't married by a certain age you aren't 'succeeding'. A lot of people marry in their first serious relationship to 'win' early, only to find they didn't actually know the person they married that well and suddenly their relationship is shit.
>>
>>37850740
I've seen Chad get cheated on by mega Chad and that Chad got cheated on by another Chad.

So where none of those chads Chad?
>>
File: 1497794307301.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497794307301.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>>37850662

Becasue the "amuhrican dream" is based on lies that you need a man to work 9-5 with a white picket fence and a dog named spot.

America is based on a culture of wanting to look/be the best and have the best things (the hottest wife) ETC. instead of encouraging functional and effective social integration and support, it focuses on back stabbing selfishness that literally breeds chads and stacies. But whats life if you #YOLO, gotta get that meth to feel good because your entire life is a lie, better drink yourself to sleep since life is so hard because your neighbors wife is hotter than Stacie etc.

america is a society of children, theyve been so bluepilled for generations that they start to REEEEEE anytime their komfy TV burger chair gets moved (and not in an autistic way). Its a case of classical conditioning in favor of the 1% who monetize everything (don't like your wife, pay to have an affair, that's sexy right?) Arranged marriges are still a thing, but not in the same form as for political gains, moreso for higher social status, not love
>>
>>37850822
The ones that were cheated on? No. They were cucked. Cucked = beta

The one that didn't get cheated on could still be a chad, if he keeps on not being cheated on
>>
>>37850740
note true chads compete with each other and often times fuck each others women(Thus the massive cheating cycle going on now)
>>
one of the bigget chads I've ever known got cheated on.

No one is fucking safe, anons. DO what you can to succeed and do the best you can, but you need to undersand that you can't protect yourself.
>>
File: chart (4).png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
chart (4).png
17KB, 480x400px
>>37850662
>>37850699
>>37850853
T. Shillary cuckvoters
>>
>>37850740
Of course Mexicans cheat too but you're still seen like a piece of shit if you cheat, unlike in America, where a woman's infidelity is applauded.
>>
>>37851030
its true , some mexicans depending on the severity may kill the women for it.

America has become pussifiied plain and simple
>>
>>37850793
>if you you've been dating for too long and don't get married
it doesn't matter if you get married or not girls just pull some shit that they deserve more commitment when really it doesn't matter if you're married or not when you stick 2 people together long enough you sort of know the other persons habits and routines and some of that shit bothers you or you're pissed off about something either they did or just in general and the things they do that get on your nerves are just magnified a fucking ton and that person is never going to change so you start to have second doubts and a lot of people don't realize the next person is going to be exactly like that, it's a different routine and habits but it builds up just like before. then if you want to go back your ex will probably rather suffer twice as much or more than you just to make you suffer like they did, especially if you cheated or some shit and they're resentful of it. this is why i don't date girls that don't put out first i already know those annoying fucking habits are going to start up sooner than later i just want to get a couple good fucks in and have a few good memories at least before that
>>
That is a saying on my country that can says exactly this "women are shit". Seems like your Chad neighbor learned this the hard way
>>
Tell the Chad, maybe he'll kill her and he'll go to jail.

JUSTICE
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.