[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Come to /r9k/ >Get upset about race politics >Rest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: the real feel.png (40KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
the real feel.png
40KB, 632x852px
>Come to /r9k/
>Get upset about race politics
>Rest of the day ruined

How do I stop falling for racebait? It gets me angry. I just want to feel secure that everyone's going to be okay in the future.
>>
>>37850601
>go outside
>see a nigger
>day ruined
I feel you mate. But we've got to stop immigration or America will cease to be the great country it once was.
>>
>>37850601
Stay away from 4chan and news and anything else involving politics.
>>
>>37850601
>come to /r9k/
>see dozens of interracial cuck and gay threads
>slowly but surely learn to hate niggers and gays more every day
>>
>>37850705
Good job, you're literally falling for their agenda
>>
>>37850601
>>37850636

Yup.

I unfollowed and unsubscribed from anyone and anyone political and related to world news, even having to cut off bands and stand-up comedians whose music or comedy I sincerely enjoy but they wouldn't shut the fuck up about every little thing that went on in America or the UK. I also had to avoid looking at any youtube comments section even if the video had nothing to do with politics because there's always one fucking guy who bring shit up.

Anyways I cut off all political shit from my life and I've never been happier. I did have to rewire my brain to no longer impulsively reply to any little comment because that shit ends up with me going back and forth for hour or days and being miserable. it's pointless.
>>
>>37850636
>>37850781
I feel like I can't do this until I know that everything's going to be okay. The people who post about blacked and white people being bred out are just baiting, right? It's not true?
>>
>>37850840
>The people who post about blacked and white people being bred out are just baiting, right? It's not true?
No, it's true. Whites will be a minority by the 2030s if not earlier, and in the next 10 years the last semblances of European Christian culture will be eroded away.
>>
File: 1497823346666.gif (992KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
1497823346666.gif
992KB, 500x268px
>>37850633
What's the matter whitey? Scared you can't compete?
>>
>>37850840
>I feel like I can't do this until I know that everything's going to be okay.

Try it for a day.

Don't watch TV, don't go online.

Go outside and go for a walk. You tell me if the world is coming to an end and civilization is crumbling, or it's just people going through mass hysteria and co-opting other people's problems as their own.

The world has historically never been safer and better. A couple of generations ago Europe was rubble and bomb craters, a couple of generations before that it was muddy trenches filled with corpses, a few generations before that America was at war with itself, etc.

Living offline might seem like a radical and strange concept to 20 year olds who grew up on the internet, but for me it's a return to normality.

I don't care what happens in North Korea or America or Europe or Palestine or Tibet or even my own country. I give a shit about like 15 square miles around my own house because that's what affects my life.
>>
>>37850892
Please stop lying to me. That's not true and you know it.
>>
>>37850892
I don't think you know how race mixing works.

a black parent with a white parents makes a half/half parent.

If whites are being bred out, so are blacks.
>>
>>37850938
Niggers will suffer more than Whites in new America, actually. Spics and asians hate niggers and aren't bound by political correctness in the same way whites are. And when the Mexicans actually start voting, they'll legalize literally every illegal immigrant and every South American national. Good luck getting a minimum wage job then.

It's going to be hilarious watching Democratic party conventions in a decade or so. Mexicans will have completely taken over the minority focus and the token blacks will just sit there in silence and dismay.
>>
getting blacked is the most amazing feel ever
its like bestiality where you become the bottom of an animal

juse sexual though, blacks arent animals
>>
>>37851043
Half-niggers are black. The white culture and identity is completely washed away.
>>
>>37851043
I'm referring to demographics, not race mixing. Yes, I know a mixed race kid is 50/50.
>>37851018
In the urban establishment produced media and policy, at least, any references to the old cultural order will be derogatory. And whites will undoubtedly become a minority in the US by the 2030s. Whites are 56% of the population now counting illegal immigrants.
>>
>>37850601
Hide thread. Ezpz.
>>
Blackanon here. Why are spics so awful? I have had nice encounters with people from every race except Mexicans. They are vastly unpleasant to literally everyone they are around. It's like being civil is alien to them. some explain their mindset to me.
>>
>>37850601
Don't Look At It
>>
>>37850781
I did this before, except I cut out social media and came back here because we're not half as blacked as Twitter.

Frankly we all just need a safe space. It's not worth bombarding yourself with political views you already know you disagree with.
>>
>>37851104
They're neither black nor white. Having kids of mixed race is honestly one of the worst predetermined hardships you can throw on a child. No identity of your own and common familial ties to no one.
>>
>>37851015
I can't do that until I know that everything will be okay. I feel like I'd just be giving in and accepting death if I did that.
>>
>>37851158
They don't have any cultural ties to us and they've been raised with entitlement mentality on overdrive. The only thing civil duty means to them is getting free food stamps, welfare, education, and healthcare off the backs of everyone else.
>>
>>37851184
They can be black if they try. I would have liked to say the same thing about trying to be white, but society is too racist for that. It's like a fat person saying, "but I'm only 33% body fat, the rest is normal person in there. Society will accept me as a thin person if I try!"
>>
>>37850601
>get upset on 4chan
Lmaoing @ ur lyf, m8.
>>
>>37851104
>>37851223

Culture is cultural.

There are 100% white folks who act 100% Black.

People having sex and having kids has nothing to do with it.

Those half-black half-white kids will probably be into anime and JRPGs and other weeb shit anyway
>>
>>37850601
Honestly, hold onto getting upset about it. That's your humanity
>>
>>37851268
Well I agree in that they're more black than white, but in all fairness most blacks have mixed ancestry by this point. They've already been bred out.
>>
>>37851260
>welfare, education, and healthcare

Surely you're not talking about America
>>
>>37851326
>>37851268

>can be black
>more black

That's not how genetics works.
>>
>>37851305
Even so, I'm scared. I don't want America to just be filled with generic mixed people. I'm mixed as it is and I feel like I'm part of the problem and it's killing me.
>>
>>37851326
People are stupid as fuck and make snap judgements based off of what they see and hear.
What they don't realize is that the human life is so malleable that anyone could easily be bred for intelligence just like blacks were for physical prowess, and in only a few generations.

>>37851360
You can have more or fewer genetic markers from a certain family line. Calm your trousers.
>>
>>37851305
>Culture is cultural
Even if you deny biological race exists or influences anything, you can't discount the perception of race and the influence of family on culture. It may be 100% perception but race still vastly correlates to culture, and as long as the groups keep intermingling and mixing the unique aspects of those cultures will continue to die or merge.
>>
>>37851360
Not talking about genetics. Do you think a mixed race white/black person is closer to white or black, in a general cultural sense?
>>
>White Americans are the majority in 49 of the 50 states, with Hawaii as the exception
>White Americans overall (non-Hispanic Whites together with White Hispanics) are projected to continue as the majority, at 73.1% (or 303 million out of 420 million) in 2050, from currently 77.1%

Okay, I feel a little better now
>>
File: white mexican farmers.jpg (147KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
white mexican farmers.jpg
147KB, 700x560px
>>37851585
>non-Hispanic Whites together with White Hispanics
pic related, white hispanics
>>
>>37851458
>in a general cultural sense?

see >>37851305

There are Asian kids that are "blacker" than black kids and white kids that are more Asian than Asian kids, and any which other way you can mix and spin it. Race has nothing to do with it if you're going to adopt culture.

>>37851421
>implying that modern-day American culture is good
>>
>>37851585
>I feel a little better

Why?

How do other Whites accross the country help you on a day-to-day basis?
>>
>>37851673
Because they make me feel secure and safe that I'm not dying and my culture and race isn't dying.
>>
>>37851723
>I'm not dying

You are. We all are.

>my culture and race

You have nothing in common with most of those people.
>>
>>37851748
I don't care. At least I feel hope for the future and I don't feel like I lost.
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37851768
You sound easily manipulated.

Almost as if racial pride was a ploy by the ruling class to trick lower class people into thinking when the people whose boots they lick happen to be kind of the same skin color as them.
>>
>>37851673
Because when I travel across the country, I'm greeted by people who share the same values, upbringing, and cultural understanding as myself. Poor whites, rich whites, it doesn't matter. They were raised under the same system, and even if they rebel against it, their reactions are still tied to it and thus inside of the norm. I even feel this way with blacks. They are a part of our shared history.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.