[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>barber cutting your hair >looks like they're doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Vlcsnap-2015-05-06-20h29m09s88.png (405KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2015-05-06-20h29m09s88.png
405KB, 704x528px
>barber cutting your hair
>looks like they're doing a bad job

What do you do?
>>
ask to go to the bathroom and never come back
>>
>>37850033
>i-i don't want to be rude. He wouldn't come tell me how to do my job. I-its just hair, it'll g-grow back in...
>walk around looking like a fucking idiot for a couple weeks
Used to happen to me every fucking time until I found the guy I use now he's fuck gold tier. By which I mean he actually fucking listens when you say "just a little off the top"
>>
>>37850094
Anon, you can't just leave in the middle of a hair cut, that's preposterous.

OP, nice dubble dubbs
>>
>>37850033
>>37850033
I sat there and did nothing and then I mumbled thank you while avoiding all eye contact, even with myself in the mirror, and made sure to tip them extra as a sort of "autism tax" and I tripped on my own feet on my way out.

That was the last time I got my hair cut and that was 5 years ago.
>>
File: 1497552521098.jpg (845KB, 1024x828px) Image search: [Google]
1497552521098.jpg
845KB, 1024x828px
>>37850033
tell them to take their time before hand. that's what I'm planning on doing the next time I go in. they always seem like they're in some kind of hurry and I have to suffer because of it? fuck that
>>
>>37850136
>and made sure to tip them extra as a sort of "autism tax"
I thought I was the only person who did this.
>>
>>37850033
When I was 14 I literally cried when I thought the lady messed up my hair. I just sat there in the chair sobbing about how straight across bangs make me look retarded and that I asked her specifically not to give me those but she did anyway. She kept apologizing and promised that it only looked that way now but when she dried and fixed it up it would look different.

It did look better after. That was a point in my life where I really didn't care about empathy or how me flipping out would affect her. I feel bad about it now.
>>
>>37850033
Let then finish. Say thanks. Tip. Leave.
Who gives a shit what their hair looks like?
>>
>>37850314
I feel terrible for anyone who has to deal with me. I would tip the bus drivers and the people who work at the convenience store if I could.
>>
>>37850417
People with hair and without too much autism.
>>
>>37850417
People who care about having a life.
Career, relationships.
>>
>>37850033
I just get a 3 guard all over. They would have to be cutting my hair in a fucking fingerless mascot suit, to mess that up. But, to answer your question, OP, I'd probably complain. Mainly because of my earlier reason.
>>
>>37850033
>going to the barber
>not cutting your hair with a knife like all true alpha males

Just kys faggot
>>
>>37850033
>Not cutting your own hair.

Look at this haircuck.
>>
I go to the same barber and always get the same haircut. How can she mess that up?
>>
>>37850112
Jesus fucking Christ anon
I went to the barber recently and told him to shape the side up and a little off the top.
Motherfucker gives me a number 3 on the side and takes like a inch off the top.

Ended up buzzing the whole thing off and now I have to wait 5 weeks for it grow all back...
>>
>>37850033
I wouldn't know I don't skimp on shit when it comes to my hair.
>>
I haven't had a haircut in three years.
>>
I go to a female barber who's very touchy. It makes me uncomfortable but a little aroused at the same time. I guess the latter part is why I keep coming back to her.
>>
>>37851060
Shape-up = brit slang for black afro trim
Begone nigbot
>>
>>37851409
what does your hair look like?
pasta sauce
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.