[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread we will finally answer one of the most ancien

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1497914049265.png (2MB, 1141x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1497914049265.png
2MB, 1141x1277px
In this thread we will finally answer one of the most ancient questions in the history of human thought.

Is it gay to like traps?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13242807
>>
if we define gay as a fixation on masculine/male features no

so no
>>
>>37850045
Gay is having sex with or being attracted to members of your same sex. Since traps are by definition male, having sex with a trap is gay. It's basic logic
>>
File: IMG_0325.jpg (60KB, 750x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
60KB, 750x479px
The better question would be "are shemales gay". Is it gay to be attracted to pic related? It looks female, has the proportions of a female, goes to great lengths to appear female, etc.

But yeah, traps are fucking gay, it's literally some guy with the old school Bieber cut and a pair of knee socks, fuck off.
>>
>>37849994
Being attracted to a trap without knowing it's a trap isn't gay. Specifically liking traps or continuing to like a trap after knowing about it is gay.
>>
File: 1470135171362.png (1MB, 525x503px) Image search: [Google]
1470135171362.png
1MB, 525x503px
>>37850105
What if traps identifies as woman ?
>>
>>37849994
>54% yes
trapfags btfo
>>
>>37850296
dosent matter.
born x always x thats how i live

i also want kids and traps cannot provide this.

ALSO just so you know the whole "trannies are girls without the bullshit" thing is a meme they have some different issues but are practically worse when it comes to self images and jealousy which makes sense since they want to look like girls.
>>
>>37850420
Self image? Sure. I hate myself but I don't care about other girls nor get jealous of them. But you're correct in believing whatever you want to and if you want kids that's your wants and nobody should shit on you for that my dude
>>
File: 280.jpg (122KB, 1280x678px) Image search: [Google]
280.jpg
122KB, 1280x678px
>>37850420
>born x always x thats how i live
Have fun being a pedophile.
>>
>>37850517

Are you retarded? You can grow out of being a child, that's how growth works. You can't biologically change your gender
>>
>>37849994

If at the precise moment you realize that it's a trap your sexual arousal is not immediately overcome with deep seated revulsion and/or morbid curiosity - then yes, you are a flaming faggot.
>>
>>37849994
Yes, but i would fuck them anyway
>>
>>37850559
You may not be able to change your sex, but you can definitely change your gender. lrn2biology faggot
>>
>>37849994
Fucking something with a penis in its ass is gay. There are only 2 genders
>>
>>37849994
This picture fucks with me on a deep emotional level.
>>
>>37850675
>There are only 2 genders
True, but either gender can be either sex. So there's actually 4 combinations: female women, male women, female men, and male men.
>>
>>37850105
the things is traps look like women, if you look at a trap without looking at his junk you sill think it is an attractive female.
you have no sense of knowing if it is a man and just because she has a dick doesnt mean you aren't attracted to her otherwise feminine body
you should look at traps as women with dicks.
>>
>>37849994
this pictures so old, I wonder how hot she is now
>>
>>37850649
If you're using gender in the proper way as an argument it has nothing to do with biology. It's a term made up by an insane doctor which says that sexes are only placed on us by society, it has nothing to do with the field of biology.
Also "lrn2biology" go back to tumblr.
>>
>>37850420
They may have dicks, but they behave and look like girls. They have more feminine features than masculine ones, so they are more striaght than gay, even if they re not 100% straight.
>>
>>37849994
Traps aren't trannies. Stop misusing the word, /b/tard.
>>
File: sadbrah.jpg (5KB, 197x202px) Image search: [Google]
sadbrah.jpg
5KB, 197x202px
>tfw no qt 3.14 ladyboy gf to love and marry

I just want to meet a little asian trap and disappoint my dad when he finds out he's not getting any grandchildren because my gf has a dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 450x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 450x540px
>>37849994
What difference does it make

Origissey
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.