[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted here ~a month ago saying the Messiah was here and asking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: blue.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
I posted here ~a month ago saying the Messiah was here and asking for money to protect him during WW3. I also made a false post that I was in the Illuminati (for money too).In reality I am the person who caused all the chaos during 2016 and through April '17. I discovered a method of powering up that has a side effect of causing many people to die. I am not currently powering up but I plan to continue soon. I planned to use the money to actually protect myself from WW3, which will likely happen soon. Ask me anything, I will answer what I can.
>>
>ask me anything
ok
will i get a gf?
hey you're asking /r9k/
>>
>>37848329
Chances aren't looking good after August if you're handholdless.
>>
File: bomb.jpg (104KB, 865x505px) Image search: [Google]
bomb.jpg
104KB, 865x505px
Ask away, robots. I will answer.
>>
if you had THE Messiah, you could ask him for the weeks winning lotto numbers, and Presto

All The Money You Ever Need,

get rekt
>>
This is either the stupidest thing I've ever heard or you've achieved a new level of autism. Here's a (you), you've had/will have a difficult life.
>>
>>37849026
That's my point, I don't claim to know him.
>>
Are you aware that you are currently psychotic and should get psychiatric treatment and on neuroleptics?
>>
>>37849056
It's true though, I caused the stuff like the Pulse shooting.
>>
>>37848329
Are you schizophrenic or what?
>>
Continue ASAP anon.
>>
>>37849080
I am not psychotic my friend, I'm the person who caused this: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=apocalypse
>>
File: Poraženi Albanac.jpg (67KB, 552x412px) Image search: [Google]
Poraženi Albanac.jpg
67KB, 552x412px
>>37848329

Three questions OP:

1. What is happening to me?
2. Will my life situation improve?
3. What can I do to make myself more powerful in a magical sense, meaning how can I affect physical reality and get what I want?
>>
>>37848329
Is this tsuki's new bitcoin racket?
>>
>>37849160
Sure you did...

Well I think you are actually serious and not just trolling/RPing here..

Seeing it's your first psychosis, here's a heads up from someone who's been down that road before, multiple times. So here's your two options:

1: Call a psychiatrist now, and get on neuroleptics out of your own free will.

2: Stay like this and get more insane month after month until some glory day police gets involved and you get treated against your will and locked up in the closed section of your local mental ward for months.

Welcome to the wonderful world of schizophrenia!
>>
>>37849234
Your life situation will only be what you make it. I am currently reserving info on how to become powerful for moral reasons due to the side effects.
>>
>>37849316
You're incorrect because I've told more than this to a sane person irl who says I'm not schizophrenic.
>>
>>37849316
This OP. Another person who's had psychotic episodes here though not even close to as bad as you two seem (NO OFFENSE). I just have severe depression and suicidal episodes not schizophrenia.
>>
>>37849377
You're absolutely loony my man, you need help before you hurt someone or yourself
>>
File: rays.jpg (647KB, 4096x3348px) Image search: [Google]
rays.jpg
647KB, 4096x3348px
Calling for more questions.

>>37849462
see >>37849377
>>
Messiah here.

You will not be spared.
>>
File: button.png (1MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
button.png
1MB, 512x512px
>>37849562
Cool story robot-chan.
>>
>>37849377
I don't know who you told this, but he couldn't be the brightest person, or at least not someone who had experience with schizophrenia or psychosis. I can guarantee you if you told this to a psychiatrist, or showed this thread to a psychiatrist, he had no hesitations in prescribing you neuroleptics.

I don't want to offend you or anything, just saying I recognize a psychosis from my own personal experience, and this my friend, is a psychosis. Get help as long as you are still able to get help for yourself. Untreated these things always get out of hand and end badly, mostly for yourself, rarely also for those around you, but real bad shit can happen if left untreated.

Here's a question. If you are this sane, what harm is there in calling a psychiatrist and getting a mental health check up, just to be sure? If you are sane and there's nothing wrong with you, nothing will bad will happen, if there is a problem, you get a little pill to take every morning, which isn't the end of the world either. So why not call a psychiatrist?
>>
File: IMG_0112.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.png
53KB, 200x200px
What can you tell me that I would like to know?
>>
>>37848329
I didnt know actually insane people actually posted here. Godspeed with the magic powers op, godspeed
>>
>>37848329
Am I going to meet my online gf?
Is she a slut?
>>
>>37848329
Does it involve 5 numbers between 6 and 27?
>>
>>37849633
You have no need to be concerned. I am not schizophrenic and I am already scheduling psychiatric therapy (for my sexual tendencies).
>>
>>37849649
The powers are non-magical afaik.
>>
File: light.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>37849688
no, not as far as I know. why?
>>
File: dollar.png (8KB, 512x360px) Image search: [Google]
dollar.png
8KB, 512x360px
last call for questionings
>>
>>37850097
See >>37849673
Oregeeeenipll
>>
>>37850134
No clue, I'm not psychic
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.