[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >13yo >extrovert, funny, everybody laughs with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cry.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
58KB, 645x773px
>be me
>13yo
>extrovert, funny, everybody laughs with me
>be me
>19yo
>no social skills, i cant talk with people because i dont know what so say

what happened lads
>>
>>37847903

let's think

In your life during that time do you ever thought about being quieter? Stopping making jokes or talking during classes that kind of stuff?
>>
You started wanting a gf and realized you wont get one.
>>
>>37848320
Prolly this, I feel OP
also i have a phimosis and due to it im afraid to even try hook up with random girls, because im afraid they will laugh at me and tell everyone about ityes, also still a fookin virgin
>>
>>37847903
Chances are that you were too autistic to understand that people were laughing at you, not laughing with you.
>>
File: 1497886947050.jpg (15KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
1497886947050.jpg
15KB, 480x388px
>be me
13 yo
>introvert, not funny, nobody cares to even laugh as i am unimportant
>19 yo
>still the same and now i have never known how love feels like
It could be worse
>>37849233
same man....same
I also have a small dick
RIP
>>
Depression usually causes major shifts in personality, talk to a therapist.
>>
>>37849233
Just get a surgery for your phimosis.
>>
>>37849296
My dick isnt that small, its pretty average, though its pencil tier, bend upwards and to the left and also ive got penile papules
>tfw when completely limp dicked

>>37849428
I dont have money to get a surgery and i dont want to let my parents know about this. Also i dont want to get rid of my foreskin. Its not that i have a full phimosis because i can easily expose my glans when flacid and even a bit when hard. So after i pull my foreskin of my glans - when erect - the skin is so tight around my dick i cant pull it further: my glans is exposed but foreskin hurts as hell + my frenulum is also too short.
So id love to try to stretch my skin with the help of steroid cream but i heard that its imposible to stretch your frenulum
>>
>>37847903
Maybe you were raped?
>>
>>37849957
Yes i was in fact
>>
>>37849675
Just get the surgery. I did mine and I'm glad I don't have to deal with that shit anymore.
>>
>>37850967
How long did it heal and did you have your frenulum cut as well?
>>
>>37849675
anon I had phimosis similar as yours and it got fixed with a 5 mins surgery, no circumcizion or anything dangerous for the foreskin

mine was cause because of a short frenulum, it might not be your case but it's definitely worth it to look it up
>>
>>37847903
because autism is cute while youre young get older and it just scares people and makes them uncomfortable
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.