[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he puts a gun in his mouth when he realizes what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Do you think he puts a gun in his mouth when he realizes what his genetics were capable of?
>>
>>37847414
Simply by having such a ridiculously chad and/or rich friend/brother you will get free pussy. Women will use you to try to get to him.

I have a friend who's old money, ultra rich, like eight figure rich once his dad kicks it. He basically diverts excess sluts to me cause he knows I'm too much of a sperg to secure women on my own and they'll only put up with me if they think that they can learn more about him through dating me, or they think I'm also rich because I have rich friends (I grew up in a double wide and am neet lmao).

It's amazing the shit he can get away with by sheer virtue of wealth. He has fucking three girlfriends right now and they all know about each other. I asked one of them and she said that he's just playing the field, but he's gonna break it off with the others and settle down with her soon, he said.

It's amazing to me that each of these women seems to think that they will manage to wrangle this man who has more money than their family has made put together in the past 500 years when they are generously 6-7/10s. He doesn't date models, he just fucks them. His girlfriends are basically cut rate domestic servants and casual cumdumps. One day he'll probably go back to one of his similarly ridiculously loaded exes to get married but until then he just pumps and dumps middle class bitches all day.
>>
>>37847414
Maybe he'd look more like his brother if he lost some fucking weight
>>
Twist: the ugly brother is actually the richer one with a better career
>>
>>37847865
Twist : that doesn't matter one bit to women or anyone but himself.
>>
>>37847819

Agreed,
The genetics are there, you just have to nurture them.
He isn't severely deformed or anything. He is just fat and doesn't really take care of himself.
>>
>>37847819
>>37848009
t. Delusional incel faggots with no grip on reality
>>
>>37847819
Bullshit. He's not even fat, just slightly chubby. You can tell that beneath the small amount of fat there are obvious differences in the structure of his skull. Plus he has to wear glasses. He just has fucking shit genetics.
>>
He needs to

1. Lose weight
2. Get rid of the glasses
3. Grow his hair out more
4. Use whatever skin lotion his brother is using

At that point, he is also a Chad.
>>
>>37848055

t. lazy fat incel

Even if you're skinny fat you can just do facial exercises to make your face look more masculine
>>
>>37847414
the handsome one is apparently also an artist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPbSz9ZnhUM
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.