[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I think we shouldn't see each other anymore >Why?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: sky pepe.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sky pepe.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>I think we shouldn't see each other anymore
>Why?!
>Because I have feelings for you and I know it is not reciprocal
Is this the best way for a beta to propose to a girl? You have like 30% chance of pity sex,40% chance of rejection and 30% chance of getting a gf
>>
File: 1495294820034.png (863KB, 828x652px) Image search: [Google]
1495294820034.png
863KB, 828x652px
>>37846624
manipulative little shit aren't you
>>
>>37847389
Yes.My mom taught me to be a manipulative passive agressive bitch.I hate myself for that
>>
I can help you with your projected outcomes. 100% failure/rejection. Only upside is at least you know and have closure.

t. Someone who has done exactly this, more than once
>>
File: 4055098.jpg (28KB, 465x259px) Image search: [Google]
4055098.jpg
28KB, 465x259px
>reciprocal
>my vagina when

It's like you wanted to sound smart so you went to Thesaurus to find synonyms for ''mutual''.
God I hate pseudo-intellectual faggots like you.
>>
>>37847578
I just translated it from my native language.I wasn't trying to be pedantic
>>
>>37847625
You are being pedantic by using the word ''pedantic'' imo.
>>
>>37847625
Yes you were, you faggot
>>
>>37847648
>mfw latin based words sound cultured in english while they are a normal thing in romance languages
I fucking hate English tbhwy
>>
>>37847666
I'm just busting your balls, Satan.
>>
>>37846624
First I think you're greatly overestimating your chances at pity sex
Second how would you even enjoy "pity" sex
>>
>>37847705
I am autistic.Stop the constant bullying
>>
>>37847721
I count a blowie or a handjob as sex as well
>>
>>37847728
The joke's on you, I am also autismal.
>>
>>37846624
No this is being a manipulative loser. You don't have feelings for someone if you do this to them.
>>
>>37847788
Ok then it is ok
>>
wtf is this, just cut all connections, see how girl responds, no response no anything, some curiosity means you're deep in the friendzone and no action there either, all in all, it is all inyour head and you're not getting anything
>>
>>37847853
Women are manipulative as well.They deserve it
>>
>>37847939
No they aren't, and no they don't. Why not try being a nice person instead of a tantrum throwing baby?
>>
>>37847930
If your objective is getting laid this method is garbage
>>37847961
>Why not try being a nice person instead of a tantrum throwing baby?
Being nice amounts to nothing.A tantrum might get you out of rookie situations
>>
>>37847994

No a tantrum will just get her to tell all her friends what a loser you are.
>>
>>37848012
>No a tantrum will just get her to tell all her friends what a loser you are.
>Tell her your supposed feelings
>Less of a loser than the nice guy that gets no pussy
Being nice to get laid is the lamest thing you can do.You are probably a roastie
>>
>>37847578
People who would need a thesaurus to think of the word "reciprocal" are fucking short bus tards.
>>
File: img13002483f99fda9516.jpg (17KB, 580x303px) Image search: [Google]
img13002483f99fda9516.jpg
17KB, 580x303px
>>37848096
Oh yeah because that's a word that's used so often.
>>
'Reciprocal' is the correct word to use, since it implies a transaction. Always amusing to see stupid people get TRIGGERED by faaancy words.
>>
More like 1% chance of pity sex, 4% chance of getting a gf, and 95% chance of rejection
>>
>>37849054
That is better than being in the friendzone desu
>>
>>37846624
>Because I have feelings for you and I know it is not reciprocal
The fact you know this takes away any guilt i would have felt breaking this to you had it resorted to that.
>>
>>37849164
>The fact you know this takes away any guilt i would have felt breaking this to you had it resorted to that.
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>37848300
t. monosyllabic brainlet
>>
>>37849181
Okay.
Lets say you want to try and take the relationship from friends to romantic and I don't see you that way.
I'd feel bad having to turn you down and tell you I don't see you that way but i'd do it. The fact i'd feel bad about it would make this a long drawn out process and conversation which is annoying.
Now, if you tell me you know I don't see you that way that guilt is gone and i can just rip off that band-aid quickly with no real hassle or annoyance.
No guilt or sympathizing needed now.
>>
>>37849366
>Now, if you tell me you know I don't see you that way that guilt is gone and i can just rip off that band-aid quickly with no real hassle or annoyance.
How is this bad? It is better to get done with it faster.Maybe you might get more pity sex your way
>>
>>37849407
I'm saying it doesn't confer pity or guilt from the female you're attempting to manipulate. You just made their job easier and in doing so eliminated the feelings you were attempting to play on.
>>
>>37847578
>not knowing the word reciprocal
hello dumb dumb
>>
>>37849546
>it doesn't confer pity or guilt
Yes it does.It just removes the akward talk.She would want to talk about it either way if she values your friendship and there is where pity sex comes into play
>>
>>37847961
>No they aren't
yes they are
>no they don't
yes they do

begone vile woman
>>
>>37848012
>>37848738
>>37847961
Spotted the cunt-posters, lads
>>
>>37849621
No. You ruined that friendship the second you brought up romantic feelings. They will no longer feel comfortable interacting with you.
The method you're attempting gets rid of all the stress and guilt on her end. She's now largely guilt free of ghosting you and all the annoyance and work it would have taken that would have bought you time and chances to manipulate the outcome are gone as well.
There can be no pity sex when there's no pity.
>>
>>37849810
>You ruined that friendship the second you brought up romantic feelings
Here is where you are wrong.If you are asking for space/time that means that you don't want to end the friendship and girls hate losing "friends"
>>
>>37850035
Girls hate losing GIRL friends. The second their "like a brother" guy friend talks about romantic feelings you have 2 options.
Shut him down.
OR
Ghost him.

Neither of these will yield a sexual result and you crying about it all just makes the Ghost option more likely.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.