[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is actually wrong with "phone posters"? Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 1490983553841.jpg (44KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1490983553841.jpg
44KB, 408x439px
What is actually wrong with "phone posters"? Why do people care?
>>
>>37846549
phone posters are normies. Only normies own smartphones.
>>
>>37846549
They're raging faggots

T. Phoneposter.
>>
>>37846549
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PHONEPOSTERS GET OUT
-----------------------------
Posted from my iPhone
>>
You're posting from a phone, that means you're not sitting at a desktop all day. Phoneposters can post from anywhere, a phoneposter could've just finished having sex then whip out his phone to complain about being a robot. You never know. But if you're posting from a computer, we KNOW you have no life.
>>
>>37846549
I'm a student with 0 friends. Pretty much a cyborg so I only have a smartphone to use wifi for 4chan on the go or in the rare case my family decides to contact me.
>>
File: IMG_0697.png (395KB, 698x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0697.png
395KB, 698x400px
When does a phoneposter ever contribute OC? If you phonepost gtfo
---------------
Sent from my Idesktop
>>
>>37846639
This is such a stupid post, I hope you kys
>>
File: Snapchat-338651977.jpg (431KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-338651977.jpg
431KB, 1080x1920px
>>37846849
I dun this on the shitter
>>
>>37846639
>tfw so poor you have to use a 50 dollar android tablet
Don't be so presumptuous. You can, even in murka, a twenty five dollar android phone, and under forty a month to have unlimited data, public access points notwithstanding. Some are poor.
>>
File: nicevegan.png (163KB, 453x448px) Image search: [Google]
nicevegan.png
163KB, 453x448px
>>37846849
I made this with my android.
>>
>>37846549
Phone posters are absolute bitches that ignore us when we want a bowl of Kraft Mac & Cheese so that they can go sleeping around with Chad, forcing us to instead eat Burger King every night when our father delivered it as pity for the fact that our mother was supposed to cook dinner for us and thus get fat. Phone posters are the reason I never had a chance, they are so busy playing with the little kitty images or bouncing bubbles or whatever that they forget they even had a kid. Phone posters are the type of people that couldn't afford food in general, instead just using Chad for meals, because she had to pay her phone bill. I just wanted a bowl of Kraft Mac & Cheese, instead I just live on a diet of fast food to the point that I know nothing else. I want to make real food, but am autistic and thus can't use an oven, my father will literally not trust me with one. I could have learned if the phone posters were caring about their kids. If you have a phone and a child, it should be abuse if you spend all your time on the phone to the point you don't even talk to your child. I just wanted someone to cook me a meal, instead I get fat in a family that suffers from diabeetus.

So, in short, I care because phone posters don't care.
>>
>>37848511
t. schizophrenic

you don't need mac n cheese, you're on a steady diet of word salad
>>
I think some phone posters are actually more robot than desktop posters. For example I phone post from bed because I don't want to walk 5 steps to my computer. Plus a cheap android is much cheaper than a computer so phone posters could be very poor. Phone posters may not even have a home but normie PC posters have a comfy roof and power outlet at the very least.
>>
>>37846639
I post from my phone because I don't have the willpower to sit up
>>
How inefficient is texting compared to typing? It overall lowers the quality because retards make threads that are a single line long. Every phone poster itt has posts a couple lines at most or else it takes them 20 minutes to make a post.
>>
>>37848637
Smart phones can use keyboards too you realise.
>>
>>37848553
Phone posters can't type a lot of words, so it is I who happens to be in a word salad. Just more proof that you are too lazy to care about anything, even the thread that you are looking at because you decided your kid wasn't important.
>>
>>37848718
see>>37848715

Literally they use usb ports, and often have bluetooth, so you can connect like fifteen dollar keyboards, mouse included, into your phone then set it in front of you and type.
>>
>>37846549
also smart phones are the cancer of this age aswell as giving me flashbacks of the normies filming bullies pull my pants down in high school
>>
If you have the energy and will left to crawl out of bed and sit upright at a PC then you cannot be a robot. Phoneposters are the true robots.
>>
90% of the time im phoneposting it's from my bed
>>
because NO TRUE ROBOTS REEEEE
>>
File: mobileposters.png (96KB, 1556x532px) Image search: [Google]
mobileposters.png
96KB, 1556x532px
Dumb phoneposters are dumb, news at 11.
>>
>>37848276
>>37848598

This. I have a cheap ass laptop now but for months all I had was a shitty vf695 I bought for 45 euros two years ago.

I get that phone posts are usually annoying word salads but phone posts aren't the sign of a normie, they either mean:
-poor robot
-insomniac robot
>>
>>37846549
There are a number of reasons. The most intuitive is that you have less time to make a thoughtful post and proof-read it on a small phone screen.

But tl;dr is that it's a wonderful shibboleth for people who detract from the conversation more generally.
>>
Lying in bed on clover is comfy as fuck. Plus how else do i browse at work? Pc internet usage is monitored
>>
>>37849769
stop using jew words, nigger faggot redditcancer roastie
>>
>>37847224
>snapchat
get out normie
>>
File: 1497593953814.jpg (72KB, 512x489px) Image search: [Google]
1497593953814.jpg
72KB, 512x489px
>>37846549
I only phone post when I'm too lazy to get out of my bed and walk to my desktop.

One time when I woke up, I was lying in my bed for 3+ hours shitposting on my phone and I only got up because my stomach kept asking for food.
>>
File: IMG_3498.jpg (148KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3498.jpg
148KB, 960x960px
I like to post while I shit tbqhwymf
>>
>>37846549
Most phoneposter are either redditors or children.
>>
>>37846639
I phone post because I am in bed and I can't bring my desktop to bed comfortably. You know nothing.
>>
>>37850043
I find that solving crossword puzzles in the shitter is more fun.
>>
Modern phones are social media machines.
A true N33T has no use for them.
>>
>>37850122

this this this this.

I do the exact same thing anon. It's just so /comfy/ posting in my bed
>>
>>37846895
>>37848276
>>37848604
>>37850122
I'm actually a phone poster though you fucking retards I was speaking from the pov of one of these computer clowns
>>
>>37846639
I'm in my bed all alone
>>
>>37850122
>not using a tv screen and wireless mouse to post from bed
(bonus points if you use the on-screen keyboard and click every letter on your posts)
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.