[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any girls out there that actually prefer a small dick?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1497866245751.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497866245751.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
Are there any girls out there that actually prefer a small dick? Im 4 inches, ive been with about 6 girls sleeping wise and about 4 of them were okay with it. Pic unrelated
>>
>>37846129

You've banged 6 girls with that dicklet? They didn't laugh as soon as they saw it?
>>
>>37846129
i'm 5.5 and I had bitches call it small
you are lucky
>>
>>37846129
Yeah, I've spoken to a few girls who prefer small dicks. Mostly girls who are into shota though.
>>
Depends on the girl and her mindset, I guess. Current gf has A cups, if I ever get to break up with her, I will be going for D cups girls at least.

So yeah, people are different.
>>
>>37846129
>I've been with about 6 girls sleeping wise
You're in the wrong place. This place is for robots
>>
>>37846129
I wonder what they really thought.

I'd bet they laughed at your small dick with their friends.
>>
>>37846129
Maybe if it was short twink boy to trigger some shota vibes.
>>
>>37846129
I know girls that wouldn't not sleep with you just because you have a small dick but I've never met a girl who wanted a small dick. In my experience all girls are size queens
>>
probably not OP. dicklets were made to suffer
>>
>>37846152
girls are idiots, I'm 5.5 and I've had girls call it really big,
>>
>>37846831
I wonder what they would call mine then. It's 8 inches
>>
>>37846129

I want some live puss noaw !!!!!!!!!!!

I want to penetrate someone
>>
>>37846215
Maybe but they still sucked my cock like champs and let me fuck. They definitely werent fake moaning too.
>>
>>37847260
>They definitely werent fake moaning too.
Yeah every guy says that.

You sound like someone that is in prison who is shouting "I'M INNOCENT!". I mean, he could be right, but ... hey :^]
>>
>>37847282
You can tell if someone is fake moaning by the timing of the thrusts, when i fuck i go in intervals of really fast and normal speeds, and it was all on par
>>
>>37847296
Yeah man, you're right. It's a conspiracy. You shouldn't be locked up in here. Yeah, yeah I know you didn't kill that guy. Absolutely!
>>
>>37846831
you must be really thick then
i'm 5.5x5 and its definitely not big
>>
>>37847678
Nope im not girthy at all, my dick is like a big toe in thickness
>>
>>37847730
whatever I'm just unlucky with bitches I guess
>>
>>37846129
My dick is just 14cm but my girlfriends weren't complaining. The vagina is relatively small and keeps expanding when something is penetrating it.
However, my current girlfriend has tiny tits, so she can't say anything. These sizes aren't that relevant when it comes to choosing your partner, even though sometimes you wish she had huge boobs.
>>
I'm 7.3 inches and will never get to use it so it doesn't matter
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.