[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get matched with fat girl on Tinder >First match that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1479491987606.png (229KB, 332x358px) Image search: [Google]
1479491987606.png
229KB, 332x358px
>get matched with fat girl on Tinder
>First match that hasn't immediately deleted me after I sent a message
>She asks where I work
>Say "at a grocery store haha"
>She says "I could use a good grocery store"

What did she mean by this
>>
Mime. Mime? Mr. Mime!
>>
>>37845866
Miiiime

Mister miiiime
>>
>>37845866
Senior mime
>>
she wants to have sex with a grocery store.

use your in working there to try and fuck her yourself.
>>
>>37846514
Junior Mime
>>
>>37845826
How about I make a special delivery to you instead? ;)
>>
>>37845826
she shits where she eats
>>
Maybe she wants to get discounts? Or just tried to make a fat joke.
>>
>>37846689
Shes setting u up fr this
>>
>>37846584
She probably wants to eat a grocery store

I don't find her attractive,, but my virginity won't take itself

>>37846689
>Wanna see a.zuccini bb
>>
>>37846801
Will she deliver my groceries to me
>>
>>37846637
Mime Jr
>>
>>37845826
she is dissatisfied with her current options for purchasing food and is in the market for a new facility at which to do so
>>
>>37845826
she'd rather fuck a grocery store instead of you, OP
>>
>>37845826
Oh honey... Sometimes I return to this board and I feel for you people so much. Do you have a difficult time understanding social interactions in general? Do you wish that there was some kind of manual with the rules of conversation in it? Maybe wish that people would "just say what they think" clearly?

(have you ever been tested for autism?)
>>
She's bad at flirting, just ignore it.
>>
>>37848323
Why are you here if you're a normie
>>
>>37848646
because it's free board, my child. It's anonymous too, I didn't even have to log in anywhere!

My questions were sincere though.
>>
>>37848269
>>37848432
>Reply with "me too lol"
>She says "we have no decent groceries in my town"

Could go either way, with the idea I'm also bad at flirting
>>
>>37845826
Tell her the grocery store is terrible, but you do have a good dick.
>>
>>37848667
>Goes to board full of social rejects
>Surprised that they are bad at conversation

I'm legit bad at conversation, but I found it funny a fatty said she wanted a real supermarket
>>
>>37845826
she plans on devouring the entire grocery store in one bite. change locations before its too late
>>
>>37848771
Would be hot if she didn't look like a troll
>>
>>37848323
To answer your questions
>yes
>yes
>i just wish i were better at understanding people
>no
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.