[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 5'5 & 100 pound manlet with long hair and friendless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1466023197362.jpg (13KB, 226x220px) Image search: [Google]
1466023197362.jpg
13KB, 226x220px
>on campus for summer classes
>chilling on bench between classes playing my Switch
>fitbro comes up and asks about the Switch
>chat
>he's pretty cool
>says we should hang out some time and asks for my number
>omg a friend
>give to him
>yesterday he texts me
>says his roommate will be out tonight and if I want to come over and watch some netflix
>s..sure
>he then texts me an eggplant and smiley face

What do I do? I'm desperate for friendship but I'm getting some gay vibes from him although he is objectively handsome.
>>
>>37845762
Time to start anal training, sonny
>>
ride his cock

originally
>>
He's obviously gay and thinks you're a twink, and rightfully so because you're 5'5 and 100 pounds. He's gonna stick it in your pooper
>>
>>37845762
>starts thread mentioning his effeminate features
not so subtle fagposting thread I see
>>
File: 20170615_193140.png (1MB, 1080x1208px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_193140.png
1MB, 1080x1208px
>>37845762
Go over and see where it goes. Maybe he's cool with just being friends, or maybe the emojis were just a joke, what smile face was it? That matters a lot. Have a few drinks, If he tries to make a move, tell him you've never done any gay stuff. Maybe he's a bottom, or will give you a blow job. I'm not gay, but I let a gay guy blow me once, probably would again too. Just close your eyes and hope to god he doesn't talk or your peepee will shrink.
>>
>>37845762
Even considering his request makes you a fucking faggot. You should die. Or go to /lgbt/ with this shit.

Enjoy your AIDS date normie.
>>
>>37845762
soooo, are you gay or not?
>>
I wish attractive men would ask me to be their twink. :(
>>
>>37845909
I'm not gay, but I let a gay guy blow me once, probably would again too.

That sounds gay to me faggot.
>>
>>37845762

>OP goes over
>Chad plays it cool for a bit
>starts rubbing OP
>s..stop Chad, let's just be friends. I'm not gay anyway
>Chad starts rubbing OP's cock
>OP gets hard
>not gay you say
>Chad undresses OP
>picks him up and tosses him on the bed
>p..please no Chad
>Chad puts on a condom and lubes up
>tries putting it in OP's virgin boypussy
>it's too tight
>Chad takes off his condom and puts his dick in OP's face
>OP is beyond the point of return and starts sucking
>Chad cums
>thanks OP, but it's time for you to go
>OP feels used and abused but liked the attention
>OP starts fingering himself to loosen up for Chad
>after a few days, Chad hasn't talked to OP
>OP being desperate texts Chad
>c..can I come over?
>OP comes over and basically begs for Chad's dick

This is your future if you go over tonight, OP
>>
>>37845943
He's a straight dom that fucks a guy once in a while, that's not gay. That's straight as fuck. You're just relieving your urges because a woman isn't available.
>>
File: maximum disgust.jpg (17KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
maximum disgust.jpg
17KB, 400x313px
>>37845762
>he literally wants to bang you in the ass and toss you away like some roastie
>you're actually considering it
>>
>>37845927

I'm not gay but after being bombarded by years of trap shit I wouldn't hesitate to fuck a trap and I wouldn't protest too hard if some handsome guy tossed me some girls clothes and told me to get dressed.
>>
>>37846000
/r9k/ is one of the gayest boards in this shithole. /fit/,/tv/, /v/, /a/ /pol/, has similar shitposting but it's related to women wanting to fuck you, /r9k/ is always "joking" about some Chad wanting to fuck you in the ass. I guess that's to be expected from submissive betas that wait for girls to approach them first.
>>
Gayfag here. OP if you never had you never trained your ass, you should postpone your date. My first time was when I was 16 after meeting a guy on Craigslist it was just supposed to be blowjobs but I fell for just the tip trick. Once he was in he started pounding until he came. Fucking hurt like hell - my ass was sore for a full month. Although I was properly loose since.
>>
>>37846105

How come every faggot here has an hurr durr I got raped but it's no big deal story?
>>
>>37846105
Listen to this guy. I'm straight but I love butt play and it took some work just to put in a little plug for the first time
>>
>>37846145

>waaah a guy rubbed his penis in me until he came

It literally is no big deal and is actually pretty hot and something most women and gayfags fantasize about. Fuck, I jerk off thinking about my experience.
>>
>>37846186
all women are bisexual, same doesn't apply to men
>>
>>37846208

Huh? All men are bisexual too. Some are just too caught up in the masculinity meme to admit it.
>>
>>37845943
>let a gay guy blow me once
>blow ME once
>once
The act was gay, yes. But I am not. And it's not even that gay on my part, desu. If o had fucked him, totally 100% gay, but mouths are all pretty much the same.
>>
>>37846281

Neither getting blown by a guy nor fucking one is gay. My friend went trans and we had casual sex. She never penetrated me thus it wasn't gay
>>
>>37846159
>>37846186
>>37846269
>>37846281
>>37846318
this, but non-jokingly
t. totally not gay guy
>>
File: 1497904318863.png (430KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1497904318863.png
430KB, 808x805px
>>37846269
The biggest hint you're a deviant is a pathological inability to accept your deviancy. Why does it matter so much for you to believe a majority of men secretly share your fetish but won't act on it? Are you such a sad loser the most defining trait of your personality is getting fucked in the ass? I love playing video games, I'm not ashamed to say that makes me a bit of a manchild. I'm not going to pretend Chad would secretly love Dwarf Fortress but "is getting caught up in the call of duty meme". Wake up, sheeple.
>>
>>37846469

Literally every "straight" guy I offered to blow accepted it except for one.
>>
File: 1418061847927.jpg (42KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
1418061847927.jpg
42KB, 327x367px
>>37845762
>some gay vibes
>>
>Be Anon
>Gay guy want to watch Netflix with him.
>Idea.jpg
>brings Rainbow flag to Gaylord's house
>put flag porch
>Suddenly a ThunderStorm Starts
>Mike Fucking Pence flys down and causes an electric fire at Gaylord's house
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.