[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a thread that talks about tendies. Let'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tendies.jpg (55KB, 800x353px) Image search: [Google]
tendies.jpg
55KB, 800x353px
Let's have a thread that talks about tendies. Let's relive the happy memories of this board and its culture in spring/summer 2015. Let's not go into the disgusting "trap", "blacked", "I had sex", etc etc threads.

What restaurant/brand do you like your tendies from?
What do you use for dip?
Do you eat a side dish with them (eg fries)?
How often do you eat tendies?

Thread musics : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctGJr85OpIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwE7mrXXPuc
>>
>>37845411
recently started working at publix in the deli and i have to say the tendies they make are acrually really good

also, i like to make a sort of chipotle mayo sauce for tendie enjoyment
>>
>>37845411
Raising canes is my favorite place to go when i need a tendie fix. Before that it was chick fil a
>>
>Culvers(Midwestern chain, also has good frozen custard).
>Honey or BBQ sauce.
>Cheese curds or fries. I try to mix in greens lately too since I'm a good boy.
>x2/week
>>
>>37845626
a culvers just opened up in my town. its good eats then?
>>
>>37845651

Yep. Worth the 2-3 more bucks it will cost over McDonalds, BK, et al.
>>
>>37845582
>publix tendies subs
Nothing can compete
>>
>>37845697
>chick fil a tedies
>>
>>37845669
hm. how's it stack up to Hardee's (Carl's Jr)?
>>
Can we also look at underviewed vids?
http://underviewed.com/
Basically
>follow the link
>it gives you recently uploaded youtube vids with practically zero views
>post videos in thread

I found a guy singing karaoke badly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkdR0l0PszU
>>
File: photo_1497738467619.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1497738467619.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
I had some trendies tossed in BBQ sauce from a local place. I'd rate them 8/10 will eat there again
>>
I like making my own tendies. Nothing quite like that feeling of double coating chicken breast and then hearing that satisfying sizzle in the oil.
>>
>>37845789
those fries look amazing anon, im jealous
>>
>>37845411
I personally never had tendies until the ripe old age of 15. A really hot tranny i was banging at the time told me i needed protein to stay topped off and handed me a plate she microwaved up while i was taking a piss.
They were Kirkland brand from costco and god damn those tendies and that ass tasted like heaven let me tell you.
I didn't use condiments at first but now i HAVE to use liquid bacon on them because bacon lube ended up being a group favorite once we added a trap into the mix so.
If i ever have a side dish with them it'd be hotdogs. The trap made a hallway joke about the tranny so we held a contest and naturally we had to do something with them afterwards so the new menu became tendies and dogs smothered in liquid bacon.
I'd say its about once a week right now. If the wife made them more often both her and the trap would get fat as hell and both have to watch their diets otherwise the enema doesn't quite get it all and I personally refuse to cook so i'm not having my own plate from time to time.
>>
>>37845858
They were very crispy. Southern barbecue dominates all
>>
Any robots try those new sweet and crunchy tendies from Popeyes? Are they good?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.