[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know some of you anons here are lucid dreaming masters. Tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: CemLt2TWsAEqaYm.jpg (70KB, 600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
CemLt2TWsAEqaYm.jpg
70KB, 600x1065px
I know some of you anons here are lucid dreaming masters. Tell us about your cool, degenerate, or scary experiences it doesn't matter I just wanna hear from you guys
>>
>>37845291
There was that guy who used dreams to get fucked by she ogre cocks from last night
>>
File: IMG_7551.jpg (76KB, 750x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7551.jpg
76KB, 750x713px
>with middle school friends (last time I was a normie)
>we're on a trip to Colorado
>we bring whores with us
>whores include pic related
>me and two other middle school friends get whores (including pic related) into cabin
>can't remember specifics but pic related ends up taking her pants off
>I fuck her in front of everybody

Dream-me is such a Chad. I know exactly what to do with women on some level but my anxiety keeps me from executing.
>>
Damn,still learning to do that but I need advices.
>>
>>37845401
this post confuses me so much
>>
File: 145109427017.gif (457KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
145109427017.gif
457KB, 360x480px
in about all of my lucid dreams, i can't remember how to walk. I limp and my legs feel like their giving out. It's like im damn near sliding on the ground when i try to walk
>>
>>37845291
Is Lil Uzi an anime character?
>>
>>37845436
What confuses you about it? I had a dream where me and some friends took some girls to Colorado and I got pussy. I was lucid dreaming. In my dreams I have 0 anxiety so I know exactly what to say to girls. But when I'm awake, my anxiety is so strong that I can't make a move.
>>
File: 72312.jpg (19KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
72312.jpg
19KB, 400x299px
>>37845461
no but that nig is a weaboo and wears anime shirts at concerts.
>>37845448
I think it's because you lack confidence that you have power within the dream maybe if you realize you are the most powerful being and truly believe it, it would work
>>37845486
ok thanks I get it now
>>
Last lucid dream I had I walked around my old neighborhood and jumped from rooftop to rooftop. It was like they were made of cardboard. Then I considered diving into the sea and making an underwater village to chill in but my brain told me it wouldn't be able to render it all and I didn't want to wake up so I walked around some more.

>>37845448
This happens to me with flight. I often end up giving myself wings but I can't get off the ground. I used to use jetpacks and they worked well, not sure why I stopped.
>>
bamperonio man my dick fucking hurts but guys bananas help make dreams more vivid
>>
Lucid dreaming requires regular practice and honestly it's not all that much fun. I kept it up for about a month before it got old. Maybe it's just because I'm not creative enough to come up with a lot of really unique stuff.
>>
>>37845678
For me low gravity jumping is a lot easier than full-on flight. It's a good stopgap while you get used to the feeling of being up.
>>
>>37846715
Well lucid dreaming is like being a green lantern. It is limited by your imagination but you could always imagine some alternate reality where theres constant adventure like berserk.
>>
File: efd.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>used to lucid dream almost every day when I was younger
>somehow it stopped as I grew older
>want to get into it again
>keep a dream journal for over 2 months
>still no lucidity
>>
>>37846908
Fantasy adventure, space flight, shoot outs, racing, flying, walking on the moon, diving in the ocean, transforming into the hulk, all the sex, etc etc etc. It's not all that interesting after you've already done it once.

>>37846944
The wake-induced method was what worked for me, the trick is learning to hold onto that thread of lucidity when you fall asleep instead of letting it slip away from you.

If you're concentrating on it too hard you won't be able to fall asleep but if you're not concentrating enough you'll just fall asleep normally, so it can take a little bit of practice to get the hang of it.
>>
I got to the early stages of lucid dreaming, I think. I could recognize when I was in a dream, but I couldn't really manipulate the dream at all. I still become aware of my dream occasionally but I still don't have any control over them.
>>
>>37846944
try meditating for 10-15 min a day or more if you like because the calmness and aware state of mind during meditation carries over to dreaming and you become aware of the dream plus ADA which is like a reality check where you just become aware of your feelings throughout the day. Nothing worked for me til I did these my man hope it helps if you try it
>>
>>37847003
I already meditate every day, even before I go to sleep. I have been meditating for years, bro.

>>37846999
I've been trying to ''astral project'' for years, but I always fall asleep or move involuntarily. It's ironic because I used to have a lot of trouble trying to fall asleep, and now that I'm trying to stay awake I can't.
>>
>CTRL+F
>tulpa
>0 results
Y'all weak, relying on dream instead of bringing the dream to yourself
>>
>>37847164
I am Op I have a tulpa but I don't see how this relates senppai
>>
>>37845634
he listens to avril lavigne too, he's probably a faggot
>>
>>37846715
>it's just because I'm not creative enough to come up with a lot of really unique stuff
kidnap and beat/rape Stacies. If I could lucid dream, I'd do that every night
>>
>>37847394
anime is for fgts though
>>37847417
why not rape qt girls and not roasties
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.