[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >Be in top 10% of men attractiveness >Flirt on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: cuck pepe.png (149KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
cuck pepe.png
149KB, 499x499px
>be me
>Be in top 10% of men attractiveness
>Flirt on purpose with women who are married and try to get them to cheating

It gives me a feeling dominance that one can not achieve by fucking single women.

Daily reminder that all women are whores and will never hesitate to trade in for a superior man

Especially the most seemingly-innocent ones
>>
>>37843471
>>Be in top 10% of men attractiveness
Post pic as proof.
>>
>>37843471
Yes yes please post pic. Otherwise you're telling porkies on the interwebs
>>
>>37843471
cool meme wanna fuck my boipucci?
>>
Men do the same thing.

The solution is to be friends.
>>
>>37843471
I still hang out with a girl I used to date, and my only motivation for doing so is because I want her current boyfriend to feel like a cuck. It's pretty Machevellian, I know, but it's kind of a thrill to be the guy who keeps a beta cuck up at night, wondering what his girlfriend is doing with her former lover.
>>
>>37843471
I wish I were attractive enough to easily obtain married women just so I could assert my moral character by not doing it.
>>
Can relate to.
As a single guy sometimes I'll wear a wedding band and pick retarded sluts from bars who think they are poaching me.
It is a LOT easier than trying to pick them up as a "single" guy.
>>
>>37843471
I'm gonna pretend you're real.

How many men have you cucked, in total?
Do the women you fuck tell you about their boyfriends/husbands?
>>
>>37843556
adam sandler movies are boring why are you pretending that plot works that movie was bad
>>
>>37843561
>How many men have you cucked, in total?

About three fifty.
>>
>>37843532
>I still hang out with a girl I used to date, and my only motivation for doing so is because I want her current boyfriend to feel like a cuck.
Sounds like you're the cuck here, buddy. You're giving emotional validation and support to a woman without her opening her legs for you.
>>
Youre much bigger than my hubby meme
>>
>cumming inside another man' pussy

It is the best.
Then imagine coming home and him getting sloppy seconds, your jizz lubricating his dick. Then he cums and his semen mixes with yours and fights to impregnate the slut.
And your superior seed wins out cuz you are not a cuck.
And she gives birth to your child and carries on your legacy while you don't have to do shit cuz the cuck provides.
So hot
>>
>>37843594
She's cheated on him a few times with me. We don't fool around that often, though, you're right.
>>
There isn't bigger turn on than fucking some other guys chick. I don't even drive and work a shitty job but I've fucked many 'taken' girls just because of my looks/somewhat mysterious personality.

Honestly pretty much every girl who is at least 7/10 and 18/29yo is loking for an upgrade CONSTANTLY.
There is literally nothing in this world that you can do to stop them from cheating with chad.
I don't even blame them.
>>
File: anakin-emperor-palpatine.png (554KB, 1423x600px) Image search: [Google]
anakin-emperor-palpatine.png
554KB, 1423x600px
>>37843731
>just because of my looks/somewhat mysterious personality.
Is is possible to learn this power?
>>
>>37843471
>superior man
>ends the day on r9k
Okay buddy, whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>37843574
>adam sandler

I thought that was from Seinfeld

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdj9Iv4TvpE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.