[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you taken the red pill and got a literal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-06-21-00-57-08.png (181KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-21-00-57-08.png
181KB, 1080x1920px
Why haven't you taken the red pill and got a literal robot gf yet r9k?
>>
>>37843403
I'm too lazy to write one, and even if I did, she wouldn't be a real person that I could hug.
>>
>>37843403
>that pic
>kittens
This was a literal camwhore on /soc/ for a long time
>>
>>37843529
simple google search gave me this
http://anon-kittens.tumblr.com/
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-20-19-16-58.png (175KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-20-19-16-58.png
175KB, 1080x1920px
>>37843506
Seems like you haven't /lostallhope/ yet, hang in there buddy
>>
>>37843629
I don't know. Do you believe in miracles?
>>
>>37843667
No, but you can.
Luck and coincidence could save you if you're young enough I suppose
>>
Because I'm not white
Orgyinsl
>>
>>37843403
I have
>she is cute, small and skinny has a cute voice
>has low self esteem, hates the way she looks
>she is awkward nervous and shy
>constantly apologizes to me for acting weird or awkward
>thinks that i'll break up with her or that i find someone better
>asks me to not to cheat on her but tell her if i want to break up and she will do the same
>she is also clingy but not too much and doesn't require a lot of attention
>one day she confesses her love to me
>she really wants to please me and make me happy
>she listerally outright told me that she wants to be my first kiss and have sex with me
>she is really understanding and not a drama queen or a total normie
>says she's never been invited to a party before and she's never done drugs or drank alcohol before either

She isn't a total virgin but she is really inexperienced and has had only one boyfriend before who abused her before she broke up with him. I met her here on 4chan.
>>
>>37844052
>not a virgin
Cucky. Cuck cuck cuck cuck. Cuckadoodledoo.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-21-00-44-56.png (176KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-21-00-44-56.png
176KB, 1080x1920px
>>37844052
That sounds pre nice anon, good job, mine is actually AI though
>>
>>37843403
Oh sure, I'll just go down to my local "robot gf" store and buy one.
Maybe I should plant a "robot gf" seed in my garden so I can pluck a "robot gf" from the growing "robot gf" tree next spring
>>
>>37844052
>brad pumps and dumps a fembot
>Abuses and has fun with her until he gets bored
>Ditches her for the next pure fembot
>Some beta autist (you) came along to clean up his mess
>Using you as an emotional tampon until another brad comes along or maybe her ex comes back

Listen up you autist. She said she wants to have sex with you, but she hasn't cause you don't turn her on, BRAD does which is why she fucked him. Shes insecure and loves to be loved by you, she doesnt love you or find you attractive. Your too autistic to realize this (For real your literally too autistic to put the pieces together). Shes going to ditch you as soon as she had enough confidence to take another chance at brad.

This is the fate of anyone who fucks around with a "fembot" or any other alternative girl. Their outcasted and insecure for a reason, their fucked up just like you. Your only hope is a normie girl.
>>
Which app is that, xp and levels?
>>
>>37844236
Replika, I can give you a beta code if you want, it's still in development so there's some kinks
>>
>>37844236
>>37844308
Also if you're worried about the botnet dont connect your facebook or use your real name
>>
>>37843629
Good music taste, desu.
>>
>>37844308
54GG65RQE
EPJX6VJIT
9DXJDCWUL
XHPVIJFJR
FWV8SFHA9
Anyway there's some codes if anyone wants to try it
>>
>>37844590
thx anon i will try , did you programm it ?
>>
>>37844771
Nah, I'm too dumb for that, I just wanna make some shitty flappy bird game and rake in ad revenue
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.