[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this waste of oxygen just bought a 90k Porsche for acting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: nintchdbpict000311082244.jpg (40KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000311082244.jpg
40KB, 960x540px
>this waste of oxygen just bought a 90k Porsche for acting like a ghetto whore on a failing talk show
>I'm a wageslave and am STRUGGLING to buy a 3k Honda Civic

Fuck this shit life is so unfair. I'm out.
>>
>>37842976
It helps to stop desiring things. Maybe that comes with depression, I don't know, but even before I got really bad, the idea of not wanting so many material things helped me out
>>
The only reason she's getting any attention is because of her tits, but of course no one will admit it because hurr she just a child durrr.

Yeah though, it's fucking maddening how she's getting so much in life for doing fuck all. The only saving grace is that she'll probably start hitting the wall at 19
>>
>>37842998
I don't want anything. I just want a cheap, dependable car so that I can stop being a buscuck but because I'm not a woman I can't get that haha

>>37843080
Yeah, the only thing that makes things like this not drive me to suicide is the fact that women start hitting the wall hard at 30. I hope the table turns as much as guys say it does.
>>
>>37843169
If she's that developed at age 13 then it's almost a certainty she's gonna start losing her looks at an earlier age too, so I'd say 19 is when it'll start.
>>
>>37842976
Since you know who she is, you had to see her on tv or some website. You googled her picture and posted here. Clicks,clicks,clicks and congratulation! You're the part of the problem.
>>
>>37842976
That scene was scripted. She was an actor. Her wealth is in line with her performance. You can't tell that the whole thing was scripted so clearly she's worth her success. I know you can be successful too. You need to focus on yourself and the present moment.
>>
>>37842976
get a motorcycle instead. way more efficient and x47 chance of dying from crash
>>
>>37842976
>She sounded kinda funny for three seconds on a daytime TV show years ago
>Now she's world famous
Fuck being alive.
>>
>>37843080
>The only reason she's getting any attention is because of her tits
are you fucking disabled? like are you actually fuckin dumb?
>>
>>37842976
literaly who ??

orreeggaanno
>>
Free market in action, don't like it move to North Korea or Venezuela.
>>
>>37843328
>Looks vaguely decent
>Has massive tits
>Doesn't exactly try to hide them

Can't think of any other reason why she would be getting attention so much.
>>
>>37843080
>The only reason she's getting any attention is because of her tits, but of course no one will admit it because hurr she just a child durrr.

Normies confirmed pedophiles in denial
>>
>>37842976
Bitch is a Jew. What probably happen is that she's blackmailing her parents to buy her a Porsche or she humiliates the family. After the initial humiliation from that first show, the parents caved and got her a Porsche. Bitch has nothing to offer, so she probably needs the Porsche to give her an edge in attracting wealthy alphas, or some wealthy but ugly Jew to golddig.
>>
>>37842976

She'll probably get knocked up by some black guy within the next 5 years, and when he inevitable leaves her, she'll be a fat single mom that no one will care about. And she'll go bankrupt too because young people are always awful at managing their money
>>
>>37842976
But anon we live in a capitalist meritocracy.
People that work the hardest receive the most....right?
>>
She's better than Chewbacca Mom at least.
>>
>>37843375
>>Looks vaguely decent
>>Has massive tits
>>Doesn't exactly try to hide them
>Can't think of any other reason why she would be getting attention so much.
You realize there are literally millions of girls like that, right?
>>
>>37842976
u r just not werking hard enough omg bull up ur bootstraps u gommunist

thts just how the market works r u mad haha, work harder like i did when my dad gave me a job n also turned 12 miles of public land into a landfill while he lives in another country

u r jus not work hard enuff
>>
It's called are you willing to sell your reputation
>>
>>37843719
You earn money depending of the value of the work you do. Working harder is one way to increase income, but it's not necessarily the best and there's a limit after which hard work alone won't carry you any further.
So fuck off with your strawmans and go learn life 101.
>>
>cash me outside how bout that
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>37844491
Give me money for the blowjob you'll be receiving outside sir
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.