[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the fact that East Asian and Indian Guys are seen as the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: cartoon.jpg (151KB, 900x926px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon.jpg
151KB, 900x926px
Does the fact that East Asian and Indian Guys are seen as the least attractive group by women and bottom of the dating barrel, despite also being the most successful male demographic in the US prove that modern women care more about looks and racial preferences than anything else?
>>
>>37842476
>indians
>successful

Lol, being a wagecuck that felt for the stem meme doesn't make you sucessful.
>>
>>37842476
Being rougher on the edges(Thug in a suit) and meeting white Chad beauty/masculinity standards trumps earning potential or being a model minority when it comes to dating empowered modern women . There's a reason Silicon Valley has a Robot/sexually frustrated male problem, which manifests itself in misogyny in the workplace and sexual assault litigation, despite these engineers earning more than the average wagecuck.
>>
>>37842497
Indians have the highest household income inbred US you sperg.

https://blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/05/08/this-us-ethnic-group-makes-the-most-money/
>>
>>37842658
In other words, unless you're going to open up a business, you'll never get laid just for making a few grand above the national average. It's better to invest your time in becoming a Chad and pumping/dumping than becoming an over stressed wagecuck engineer or accountant, unless you want to become a post wall woman's last option for settling down . There's hardly any prestige in those types of jobs anyway.

This was confirmed in a recent study.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/05/17/economists-men-now-need-more-than-just-money-to-be-marriageable.html
>>
>>37842476
does he want to fuck his mom or something
>>
>>37843011
It's the Hapa Oedipus complex
>>
1st, 2nd, and most of 3rd generation East Asian and Indian women will much prefer to marry women from their own group.

Even if some of them prefer to fuck around with white guys, almost all will much prefer to marry (and have children with) a guy of their own culture in the end over a white dude.

Also I've seen some chad indians before, it's less likely, but it's not hard to find ones that are tall and attractive. Chad east asians are basically non-existant though.
>>
>>37843717
>will much prefer to marry women from their own group
men*
god damnit
>>
>>37843717
They do exist, like the Johnny Trans, but they're 1 in 1000. Even the tall Asians aren't considered that attractive. It's something to do with Asian facial features which screws men the most. Indian men atleast have a semi Caucasian look so that helps them out. Most Asian males should just go back to their homelands. They will never be able to compete with white men unfortunately, even with their own women. I'm sure an Asian male doctor gets less pussy than Billy the drug addict. Asian women seem like a traitorous bunch of self haters who are proud of the fact that they worship white men at the expense of their own men. Shamefur
>>
>>37843950
>be me
>asian
>only ever had trouble with dating sites.
>conservative christian
>meet my asian qt wife while doing youth charity group
>married now and happy.

I think most people assume Asian girls are the epitome of attraction when they really aren't without intense makeup + surgery. Those girls who do that are the ones who were gold-diggers and are usually out for status + money + good looks relevant to the given geological area.

They never understand how to settle and get on with good women who are wholesome and don't look like instagram models. I'll never understand this contradiction. Your just cucking yourself if you play the dating game in the western world as an Asian or Indian guy.
>>
>>37844026
That goes for most modern women these days. They're so fake, with cake makeup, push up bras, cosmetic surgery, shapewear and all the other modern day witchcraft which can turn a 6 into a 9. But if you as as a man even think about wearing shoes that have a heel to increase your height by an inch for a confidence boost, you get demonised by the sisterhood for an eternity. Men are between a rock and hard place these days, when it comes to dating. Unless your name is Chad thundercock, then theres a good chance you are losing.
>>
>>37843950
I've seen a lot of indian and east asian guys who were married
I don't know, do you have any statistics?
>>
File: Raymoo_choo.jpg (24KB, 293x208px) Image search: [Google]
Raymoo_choo.jpg
24KB, 293x208px
I used to be self-conscious about my ethnicity until I realized that I'm so socially incompetent and completely unlikeable that I wouldn't have gotten a girlfriend either way.
>>
File: OkCupid-Chart4-blogSpan.jpg (105KB, 480x510px) Image search: [Google]
OkCupid-Chart4-blogSpan.jpg
105KB, 480x510px
>>37844309
The only really noteworthy and relatively recent study on the racial preference of American women is Okcupid data. It's also my own experience as a white guy living in a pretty diverse middle class area.
>>
>>37844296
Yeah. I feel that's also the reason why in recent statistics millennials tend towards monogamy rather than polyamory. Not everyone is at the "peak" of what that society considers a Chad or a Stacy. We as men need to have stronger filters imo. Less masturbation, more handling direct and immediate problems with that rewarding feeling we get as men when we conquer a given arena of thought or job or even our simplest hobbies. We are fed too often the latest trends and the most immediate pleasures by insidious bots that work for some anonymous company that profits off our scatter-brained, depression.

I'd like to make a modification to a common saying. It's not that women will eventually come after you when you focus on your passion first. It's more that you get devoured by trying to conquer your passion as much as possible; leaving no unknowns left to some mysterious plane, no, you want it all. And that this preoccupation is what makes life fulfilling.

It's like the Buddhist interpretation of Nirvana; that Nirvana was not a singular destination we envisioned, so rare and untamable, but was a conglomerate of the activities, goals, and events in our lives.

I mean, I'm not going to lie. Dating sites definitely prefer women as they have higher social currency, and whatever Chad identity is trending, women, as purveyors of quality on those sites, will shape the algorithms in the website and the overall social expectations there. That's why I stopped that shit. I'm happier now with my wife.
>>
>>37844501
Perhaps I should become a Buddhist and learn to deal with the cards I've been dealt with.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.